<< < (9/11) > >>

ONEBIGDADDY:

--- Quote from: mwk on November 16, 2012, 07:03:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: JavaRay on November 15, 2012, 11:26:26 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Isn't this an ironic picture?

mwk

--- End quote ---
I see the unemployment line getting longer from that picture...Maybe I am reading it wrong...OBD

Dolorous Jason:

--- Quote from: CBWx2 on November 21, 2012, 08:16:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: VinBucFan on November 21, 2012, 07:40:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: CBWx2 on November 21, 2012, 07:36:32 PM ---From the article you just posted:

"Elmendorf wrote that newly available research prompted CBO to update "its analysis of the effects of tort reform." The agency's conclusion: A package of reforms that included a $250,000 cap on damages for pain and suffering and a $500,000 cap on punitive damages "would reduce total national health care spending by about 0.5 percent."

Would reduce total national healthcare spending by what, Vinny Peanuts? Does that say 0.5%, or doesn't it? Clueless doesn't even begin to describe you.

--- End quote ---

you're so angry its funny.  you're mad because I have pointed out (again) that you are a fraud, so now youre trying so hard . .  calling me "vinny peanuts" and "clueless."  It's okay Ginger, I will fill you in on a little secret just so you don't stay mad.  Are you paying attention?  Here's the secret:

THEY KNOW . . .ALL OF THEM . . . . THEY ALREADY KNOW

;D

--- End quote ---

"Elmendorf wrote that newly available research prompted CBO to update "its analysis of the effects of tort reform." The agency's conclusion: A package of reforms that included a $250,000 cap on damages for pain and suffering and a $500,000 cap on punitive damages "would reduce total national health care spending by about 0.5 percent."

I was wrong. I overestimated the impact of tort reform by a full percentage point. Got any other links you want to post, Vinny Peanuts? Your help in making my points for me is proving to be pretty valuable.

--- End quote ---

CBWx2:

--- Quote from: JavaRay on November 22, 2012, 06:38:34 AM ---I just realized that this thread says "Boycott Wal Mart".   I never shop there anyway.   So I guess I already boycott it.

--- End quote ---

Me either. They don't even have one in the city that I live in.

CBWx2:

--- Quote from: Dolorous Jason on November 22, 2012, 09:25:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: CBWx2 on November 21, 2012, 08:16:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: VinBucFan on November 21, 2012, 07:40:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: CBWx2 on November 21, 2012, 07:36:32 PM ---From the article you just posted:

Would reduce total national healthcare spending by what, Vinny Peanuts? Does that say 0.5%, or doesn't it? Clueless doesn't even begin to describe you.

--- End quote ---

you're so angry its funny.  you're mad because I have pointed out (again) that you are a fraud, so now youre trying so hard . .  calling me "vinny peanuts" and "clueless."  It's okay Ginger, I will fill you in on a little secret just so you don't stay mad.  Are you paying attention?  Here's the secret:

THEY KNOW . . .ALL OF THEM . . . . THEY ALREADY KNOW

;D

--- End quote ---

I was wrong. I overestimated the impact of tort reform by a full percentage point. Got any other links you want to post, Vinny Peanuts? Your help in making my points for me is proving to be pretty valuable.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

How cute. Vinny Peanuts has found himself a new butt buddy.

Dolorous Jason:

--- Quote from: CBWx2 on November 22, 2012, 10:49:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: JavaRay on November 22, 2012, 06:38:34 AM ---I just realized that this thread says "Boycott Wal Mart".   I never shop there anyway.   So I guess I already boycott it.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah I think I've heard of that city , CBW.

JavaRay:

--- Quote from: CBWx2 on November 22, 2012, 10:49:04 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

They don't have one in the entire country that I'm in.

Chief Joseph:

Wally World was the busiest I've ever seen it last night. Couldn't even get into the parking lot, had to park across the street at PayLess. Bought a 60" Vizio LED for my girl, $688.

Cyrus:

--- Quote from: Illuminator on November 23, 2012, 11:32:25 AM ---
 Bought a 60" Vizio LED for my girl, $688.

--- End quote ---

I'll bet "your girl" is going to enjoy watching those Doug Martin highlight runs on that new 60" Vizio of hers ;)

Cyrus:
When did this whole Black Friday phenomena start?

People are freakin' idiots. So easily manipulated.

Merry Christmas!

JavaRay:

--- Quote from: Illuminator on November 23, 2012, 11:32:25 AM ---
Wally World was the busiest I've ever seen it last night. Couldn't even get into the parking lot, had to park across the street at PayLess. Bought a 60" Vizio LED for my girl, $688.

--- End quote ---

Good deal.  Regular price on that looks to be about $1,000.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version