Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: boycott walmart « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#90 : November 23, 2012, 07:52:51 PM

http://www.freep.com/article/20121123/BUSINESS07/121123042/Scattered-Walmart-strikes-don-t-dent-bottom-line

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#91 : November 23, 2012, 09:04:02 PM

If you're working full time in this country you should be paid enough to support yourself. That means adequate transportation, food/gas, and at the minimum a decent apartment to rent. 25k per year isn't asking too much, especially considering the Walton gang are all worth north of 15 billion each. There's a documentary out there about Wal Mart, they're about as typical an American company as you'll find. Greedy to the core and they treat their employees like crap.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#92 : November 23, 2012, 09:08:41 PM

If you're working full time in this country you should be paid enough to support yourself. That means adequate transportation, food/gas, and at the minimum a decent apartment to rent. 25k per year isn't asking too much, especially considering the Walton gang are all worth north of 15 billion each. There's a documentary out there about Wal Mart, they're about as typical an American company as you'll find. Greedy to the core and they treat their employees like crap.

haha . . walmart . .  typical . . thats funny

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#93 : November 23, 2012, 09:30:29 PM

If you're working full time in this country you should be paid enough to support yourself. That means adequate transportation, food/gas, and at the minimum a decent apartment to rent. 25k per year isn't asking too much

I don't think you can live at all decently for less than 40k per year household income.   

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#94 : November 23, 2012, 09:35:17 PM

As a taxpayer I am sick and tired of subsidizing Wal-Mart. This company needs to to walk on its own or go out of business.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#95 : November 23, 2012, 09:40:32 PM

When did this whole Black Friday phenomena start?

People are freakin' idiots. So easily manipulated.

Merry Christmas!

that's insanity.   

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#96 : November 23, 2012, 10:01:39 PM

I wonder if those people know they couldve gotten an Obama phone free.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#97 : November 23, 2012, 10:07:24 PM

they probably already got their free Obama phones.   They just want these to sell them for a profit.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#98 : November 23, 2012, 10:13:39 PM

What an idiot.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#99 : November 23, 2012, 11:34:35 PM

As a taxpayer I am sick and tired of subsidizing Wal-Mart. This company needs to to walk on its own or go out of business.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad tidings, but that is going to happen anyway under this President. Why should Walmart pay a livable wage when their money is going to be confiscated anyway?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#100 : November 24, 2012, 12:26:29 AM

Walmart employees are true Americans.   It takes balls to work there.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#101 : November 24, 2012, 09:01:01 AM

What an idiot.

75% of my cell phone business comes from low income blacks.. I can tell you there is a misconception on this board about the amount of people who actually have these.

I can put somebody on MetroPCS, unlimited everything for about 35 dollars a month.. Most people can pay that with one days work, and have plenty left over.

Also if the cell phone program had more rings to jump through I think its a good idea.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#102 : November 24, 2012, 09:42:23 AM

75% of my cell phone business comes from low income blacks..

So now we know who "the man" is taking advantage of brothers in the hood.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#103 : November 24, 2012, 09:45:58 AM

I have that plan, but the $35 is only if you are added to another plan which would make it $70, and you have to buy the phone. But, I think people have a problem when some complain about not having enough money to put food on the table but have an unlimited texting and data plan. You could have a tracfone for $10.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#104 : November 24, 2012, 10:07:46 AM

75% of my cell phone business comes from low income blacks..

So now we know who "the man" is taking advantage of brothers in the hood.

LOL our services are very inexpensive and thats why people come. Im not taking advantage of anybody but AT&T and Verizon

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: boycott walmart « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools