Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trouble with Thursday night football « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : November 17, 2012, 06:46:17 PM

I hate the Thursday night action, it seems out of place to me. Then you play a game Thursday night, and don't play again for 10 days or whatever. That weekend after the Minny game was torture for me.  No Bucs game.
it worked out well for the Bucs - was like a semi-bye allowing some players to heal-up/rest

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 17, 2012, 08:08:13 PM

Next year they will work it so that every Thursday night game is played by two teams coming off of their bye week. Problem solved. You'd think they would have figured this out from the get go, but apparently not.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 17, 2012, 09:00:25 PM

Next year they will work it so that every Thursday night game is played by two teams coming off of their bye week. Problem solved. You'd think they would have figured this out from the get go, but apparently not.

What about the weeks where no teams have Bye weeks?  The first few weeks of the year, everybody plays.  And this is the last week of Bye's.  Everybody plays every week after this.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trouble with Thursday night football « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools