Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: conversation with a bills fan « previous next »
Page: 1 2

schroepnuts

Rookie

: November 16, 2012, 11:09:07 AM

So i have a friend who is a die hard bills fan. He refuses to believe that Josh Freeman is a better qb than Ryan Fitzpatrick. Even when presented with statistical evidence he merely shrugs it off and says no one looks at that anyway.

Pewter Report fans I ask you this. Who would you rather have as your starting qb Josh Freeman or Ryan Fitzpatrick?

Me I am a Freeman guy I think he has so much potential and is just going to get better and better. Fitzpatrick has no upside, especially for the fact that he plays for a franchise likes Buffalo.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 16, 2012, 11:12:01 AM

no one in their right mind would choose fitzpatrick right now.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 16, 2012, 11:16:34 AM

I'll say this, sometimes someone just isn't making sense. I'm not saying I'm a fan of shock therapy... I mean it could help out... but I'm necessarily suggesting this as an avenue... I'm not opposed to it... but... if it did happen, that would suck... but it might help.

schroepnuts

Rookie

#3 : November 16, 2012, 11:24:28 AM

I'll say this, sometimes someone just isn't making sense. I'm not saying I'm a fan of shock therapy... I mean it could help out... but I'm necessarily suggesting this as an avenue... I'm not opposed to it... but... if it did happen, that would suck... but it might help.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 16, 2012, 11:28:15 AM

Quote from: schroepnuts
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

Lmao. I'll say this, it's fair to say in my opinion that Fitz would do better statistically if he was playing in our offense. Even with that said, I'd take Freeman over Fitzpatrick. Fitzpatrick would be a good backup quarterback though.  ;)

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 16, 2012, 11:49:13 AM

Is this a serious thread?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 16, 2012, 11:50:57 AM

My dad is a huge Bills fan. He thinks Fitzpatrick sucks and hopes they get a new QB this offseason.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 16, 2012, 11:54:56 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU4m0k7e1To is this your friend?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 16, 2012, 12:25:58 PM

I have the same exact problem with a buddy of mine. Just ignore that garbage.

This guy...

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 16, 2012, 02:19:01 PM

I don't think one has really set themselves apart from the other at this point.  Neither Fitzpatrick or Freeman have done anything in the last 3+ years to say that they are really all that special.  That being said, going forward, Freeman looks more promising only because he's a lot younger.  Freeman can get better, and probably will, while Fitzpatrick is what I believe is a finished product.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 16, 2012, 02:20:19 PM

Neither Fitzpatrick or Freeman have done anything in the last 3+ years to say that they are really all that special. 

freeman looked pretty darn special in 2010, and pretty darn special the last few weeks.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

JM2

Pro Bowler

#11 : November 16, 2012, 02:34:39 PM

I'll stick with Fab Five Free kthxbye.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#12 : November 16, 2012, 04:00:05 PM

Ryan Fitzpatrick better than Josh Freeman?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 16, 2012, 04:48:44 PM

Dude, some people cant be reasoned with.

It's like Java coming in here talking about tebow being better than freeman all the time, when most of us ( the NFL included) know tebow is a huge bust. The stats say tebow is a bust too. Heck, if tebow isn't a bust, neither is k2, benn, or heck with it...Antonio bryant. Still, people love who they love, even if it's retarded to do so.

We need fans to support jf as much as javtard supports tebow IMO.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

schroepnuts

Rookie

#14 : November 16, 2012, 05:24:16 PM

Dude, some people cant be reasoned with.

It's like Java coming in here talking about tebow being better than freeman all the time, when most of us ( the NFL included) know tebow is a huge bust. The stats say tebow is a bust too. Heck, if tebow isn't a bust, neither is k2, benn, or heck with it...Antonio bryant. Still, people love who they love, even if it's retarded to do so.

We need fans to support jf as much as javtard supports tebow IMO.

I BELIEVE IN JOSH FREEMAN!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: conversation with a bills fan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools