Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bare cupboard « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Hate

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 17, 2012, 06:05:53 PM

buc fans witching about a coach - from 4 years ago.  lol - enjoy what Schiano is doing

Isn't it possible to do both?  ;D

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#31 : November 17, 2012, 06:36:34 PM

The average NFL career is about 3 years.  Gruden had his faults and this was one of them.  I thought Dominick was there the whole time.

So was the janitor. Your point?
Was the janitor on the draft team?

Was Dominik?

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 17, 2012, 07:27:09 PM

Who is our head coach now? (Shaking head)

In Verner We Trust

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#33 : November 17, 2012, 07:30:12 PM

Winning the division in 2007 and almost winning the division in 2008 is far from incompetent.   Hell, the team hasn't won the division once since Gruden left.   And they won't win it this year either.
If Gruden takes a coaching job somewhere outside of Tampa, will you change your fandom to support him?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#34 : November 17, 2012, 08:03:57 PM

Winning the division in 2007 and almost winning the division in 2008 is far from incompetent.   Hell, the team hasn't won the division once since Gruden left.   And they won't win it this year either.
If Gruden takes a coaching job somewhere outside of Tampa, will you change your fandom to support him?

That depends on whether Josh Freeman is still QB of the Bucs at that time.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 17, 2012, 09:04:17 PM

Bucs had that Raiders game won until Caddy went down with an injury.   Considering the D was borderline worthless those last 4 games, Gruden did a good job.

+1, a HEAD coach should not be accounted for his Defense, thats what the DC should be blamed for... or credited.
Gruden didn't have anything to do with the D# in '08, nor did he in 2002.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 17, 2012, 09:05:22 PM

Exactly.   The O was fine those last 4 games.   It was the D that failed.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 17, 2012, 09:21:40 PM

Exactly.   The O was fine those last 4 games.   It was the D that failed.

vs ATL not so much. 4th Q vs OAK was ... bad, but caddy going down took the air out of this team. MNF @CAR prolly was best Offense during his tenure, if our D# just  would been able to force Delhomme to atleast occassionally throw the ball in 2nd half.
We can just specualte on how his O# would have looked like in 09, Favre could have been his QB then. Maybe he finally figured it out. It took him how long to include the shotgun to his play book?

But i expect a bit more of a HEADCOACH than just been an OC, Defense and offseason fall into his resort aswell.

ps special teams too, and we had 'santa maria' just with him, lol

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 18, 2012, 12:28:53 AM

The average NFL career is about 3 years.  Gruden had his faults and this was one of them.  I thought Dominick was there the whole time.

I'm constantly amused when people try to insinuate that everyone but GruAllen was responsible for our poor drafting.
Were you amused at the sentence that said the draft  was one of Gruden's problems? Maybe you were talking about someone else. 

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 18, 2012, 12:56:28 AM

I'm constantly amused when people try to insinuate that everyone but GruAllen was responsible for our poor drafting.
Were you amused at the sentence that said the draft  was one of Gruden's problems? Maybe you were talking about someone else.

If I had a dollar for every time Hate misinterpreted a post, I'd be a wealthy man.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 18, 2012, 01:33:26 AM

If I had a dollar for every time Hate misinterpreted a post, I'd be a wealthy man.

According to the nonsense you've posted here, you already are.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

richbucsfan

Starter

#41 : November 18, 2012, 06:08:44 AM

I'm glad Schiano hasn't said, "Well, it's Gruden's fault that things are the way they are.  I was dealt a really bad hand and it's going to take me 8 years to fix it."  Schiano is a leader, a man's man.  Unlike someone else who is supposed to be leader of the free world.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 18, 2012, 11:42:41 AM

I'm glad Schiano hasn't said, "Well, it's Gruden's fault that things are the way they are.  I was dealt a really bad hand and it's going to take me 8 years to fix it."  Schiano is a leader, a man's man.  Unlike someone else who is supposed to be leader of the free world.
Congratulations. I didn't think this thread could get any more INANE. But you found a way. It was very difficult to make that connection, but shows when you have an agenda, ANYTHING is possible.

In Verner We Trust

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#43 : November 18, 2012, 11:56:54 AM

I blame Bruce Allen... He's very overrated.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#44 : November 18, 2012, 12:08:59 PM

Overrated? Who rates him HIGH? His dad was rated high, but not him.

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bare cupboard « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools