Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ex-Buc Alstott sells St. Pete waterfront home for $1.9 million « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: November 17, 2012, 12:20:42 AM

Ex-Buc Alstott sells St. Pete waterfront home for $1.9 million

By TBO.com
Published:  November 16, 2012 - 9:43 AM

Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers star Mike Alstott sold his waterfront St. Petersburg home for $1.9 million this week, his real estate agent confirmed.

Alstott purchased the 6,100-square-foot, five-bedroom, 4-bath home in Yacht Club Estates for $775,000 in 1999, according to the Pinellas County Property Appraiser's website.

The home, at 7800 Ninth Ave. S., is off Treasure Island Causeway and features 143 feet of waterfront on the Intracoastal Waterway with a deepwater dock and two boat lifts.

The home has a hand-painted rendition of Michelangelo's "The Creation of Adam," a multilevel waterfront office with a private balcony, a game room and bar.

Alstott also owns two waterfront lots next to the home that were not part of the sale.

Alstott, now the head football coach at Northside Christian High School in St. Petersburg, will continue to live in the area at a home he has owned for a while, said real estate agent Tammy Campbell Plummer of Caldwell Banker.

Alstott was a six-time Pro Bowl selection in 12 years with the Bucs, when the running back known to fans as the "A-Train," accumulating 5,088 rushing yards, the second-most in franchise history. His 71 total touchdowns and 58 rushing TDs are team records.

Since his retirement after the 2007 season, Alstott has remained active in the Tampa Bay community through the Mike Alstott Family Foundation and other charitable and business ventures.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : November 17, 2012, 12:56:46 AM

That would be cool to own the place where Alstott used to live.

TebowTimeBucFan

Rookie

#2 : November 17, 2012, 12:59:57 AM

Personally I rather live in Jeff Garcia's house with Carmella.

Buccaneer Men- Dan the Man and Caddy Roadhouse Martin

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 17, 2012, 02:49:59 AM

funny your mind always goes to the homo stuff........................hhhhhmmmmmmmmm

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 17, 2012, 05:20:30 AM

While Sapp's house is up for auction, Alstott makes a $1 mil profit on the sale of his home.

Where did Sapp go wrong?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 17, 2012, 08:12:14 AM

While Sapp's house is up for auction, Alstott makes a $1 mil profit on the sale of his home.

Where did Sapp go wrong?

Sapp only lost 66% of his investment on that house.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 17, 2012, 10:29:45 AM

I live in Virginia and actually saw an older lady in a Alstott jersey yesterday. I hardly ever see Bucs fans in my area, let alone an older lady. It was nice to see.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 17, 2012, 11:25:22 AM

I wouldn't even want to give thought to the things you'd do in there. Ewwww!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 17, 2012, 02:01:24 PM

Where did Sapp go wrong?

Sapp only lost 66% of his investment on that house.

How so? He lost it to auction in a bankruptcy.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 17, 2012, 05:33:07 PM

I wouldn't even want to give thought to the things you'd do in there. Ewwww!!

He would invite tebow over and skeet skeet skeet... there, ruined your day hate lol.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 17, 2012, 05:36:15 PM

Can't you petition PR.com to take that "watched" off your profile?  What do you have to do to get rid of it? Ever ask?

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 17, 2012, 05:36:34 PM

Sapp gets a tax write off and Alstott pay the IRS.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 17, 2012, 05:38:03 PM

You get a tax write off when they take your house away and auction it off?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 17, 2012, 05:42:18 PM

Can't you petition PR.com to take that "watched" off your profile?  What do you have to do to get rid of it? Ever ask?

Honestly, I don't even care. It means nothing to me. But no, I have no clue.

All it does is prove that Java and PR are indeed in cahoots. They didn't like me calling them out.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 17, 2012, 05:46:01 PM

Sapp gets a tax write off and Alstott pay the IRS.

What tax write off are you referring too? Or are you just a bitter FL Republican in a retirement home who cant concede that you dont know whats going on in the world anymore?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ex-Buc Alstott sells St. Pete waterfront home for $1.9 million « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools