Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone got a GIF of Kuechly getting trucked? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 18, 2012, 10:17:51 PM

I really don't understand the hate for Kuechly.

when trolls hype him at the expense of current Bucs...well, hate happens.  i wanted us to draft the guy...now i just want to see him fail.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#31 : November 18, 2012, 10:20:28 PM

when trolls hype him at the expense of current Bucs...well, hate happens.  i wanted us to draft the guy...now i just want to see him fail.

See? +1

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 18, 2012, 10:34:21 PM

I really don't understand the hate for Kuechly. That TD was an amazing throw and catch. He was a rookie LB going up against a WR who is having a all pro type year. We should be so lucky to have a MLB who would be in that sort position. As we saw from Mason today(and previous weeks), he gets beat by several yards resulting in a rather easy catch by a mediocre WR. Kuechly is right in the face fighting for the ball that results in a circus catch. Kuechly is having a much better year than our 1st round defender.

Doubt we would see Panther boards asking for GIFs of Barrons double digit missed tackles this year. He surely is giving them enough material to do it if they wanted.

What's so hard to understand? Java comes on here and hypes up players and spews crap just to get us riled up. I was a huge Tebow fan in college, still am, but with Java's constant tebow stupidity it made me be almost be glad when Tebow didn't do well just to prove that idiot Java wrong. That's what he does. Obviously Kuechly is having a better year than Barron, but no, I don't wish the Bucs had drafted differently. I'm a BUCS fan, and I believe Barron will get better and be a stud for us. That's the difference between a true Bucs fan, and Java who's not a Bucs fan.

Nice to see that Java has set up residence in your head.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#33 : November 18, 2012, 10:44:32 PM

Nice to see that Java has set up residence in your head.

I don't remember why, but for some reason, I have bucs4eva on ignore.   He must have gone overboard as some point and I decided his posts weren't worth reading.   If I bother him so much, I recommend he also puts me on ignore.    you can still click to see posts of people you ignore if you want.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 19, 2012, 12:43:11 AM

This x1000000000000000

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#35 : November 19, 2012, 12:47:40 AM

i wanted us to draft the guy...
This x1000000000000000

Most would agree with you.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone got a GIF of Kuechly getting trucked? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools