Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gameday Thread: Carolina Panthers 11/18/12 (RIP Twinkies) « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 72 73 74 75

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#1095 : November 18, 2012, 07:58:30 PM

good stuff Joe.. keep it coming

no it isn't.  it's lame.   you know how many stupid things joe has said on these boards over the years.  you could fill of dozens of pages in a thread dedicated to that.

Hell, I wrote a book filled with all of the stupid things I have said in my life. It's on Amazon.

"Stupid Things Joe Has Said In His Life"

Well, at least you admit it.

Yes, I called "ballgame," but I also said "stranger things have happened" when they got the ball back w/a minute+.

And yes, I do complain, but that's just how I am when I watch Bucs and Phillies games...often times, I can't keep my thoughts in my head which I should at times.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#1096 : November 18, 2012, 08:19:48 PM

I usually just bite my tongue and wait. But not always.

You and a lot of people were thinking the same thing about next week's game: How can it not sell out? It's HUGE!!!

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#1097 : November 18, 2012, 08:44:30 PM

I admit I didnt think we could come back from this one. Never count this team out!!

Any other year with any other coach and the Bucs would have lost this one. These Bucs don't quit.

lmfao

Exactly. Most of Freeman's comebacks came in 2010, under Morris.

None of those comebacks required a two point conversion just to force overtime.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#1098 : November 18, 2012, 08:56:34 PM

I admit I didnt think we could come back from this one. Never count this team out!!

Any other year with any other coach and the Bucs would have lost this one. These Bucs don't quit.

lmfao

The fact remains that this team isn't the only Bucs team that doesn't/didn't quit.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1099 : November 18, 2012, 09:20:38 PM

If this doesn't get RayJay at sell out status, not sure what will.

moments after a great win and you're whining about attendance?  why am I not shocked?

It wasn't "moments" after the win and a lot of us are thinking the same thing: That game better sell out.

It will.... but it will be due to Falcon fan's presense because Buc Fan as a whole sux. This team deserves a packed house cheering them on..... not the garbage we'll see on Sunday.

-------------------------------------------------------

DailyRich68

Starter
#1100 : November 18, 2012, 10:16:39 PM

One thing I hate about playing the Panthers is the Cam rushes that get stopped for a loss not being counted as sacks, and the strength and speed of Cam being able to back away from sure sacks to throw the ball away. Felt like we sacked him 6 times but nfl.com only credits 1 to Bennett and 1 to Bowers.

What I hate is watching Newton celebrate every first down like he just completed the Immaculate Reception.  It's a first down, Superman.  They happen quite a bit.

And do we really need to scroll through the thread and call out every person who said the game was over and rub their face in it?  Sheesh.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#1101 : November 18, 2012, 10:19:33 PM

All of you on this thread who called this game over, SUCK IT

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#1102 : November 18, 2012, 10:40:30 PM

Here is a great final shot:

Thanks for the sig Java!

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#1103 : November 18, 2012, 10:47:00 PM

Clark made a great catch on that play, and got me to screaming and hollering like I just won the lottery.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1104 : November 18, 2012, 10:48:49 PM

Here is a great final shot:

Baller!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1105 : November 18, 2012, 11:34:46 PM

If this doesn't get RayJay at sell out status, not sure what will.

moments after a great win and you're whining about attendance?  why am I not shocked?

It wasn't "moments" after the win and a lot of us are thinking the same thing: That game better sell out.

It will.... but it will be due to Falcon fan's presense because Buc Fan as a whole sux. This team deserves a packed house cheering them on..... not the garbage we'll see on Sunday.

there we go all three attendance complainers together ......   way to enjoy the great victory you "real" fans you .....  ::)  :-[
: November 18, 2012, 11:39:28 PM olafberserker

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1106 : November 18, 2012, 11:35:29 PM

lmfao

lmfao again

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1107 : November 18, 2012, 11:37:56 PM

ufojoe, queen of the armchair message board poster.

I love these game day threads. Always enjoy going through them after comeback wins.

When I'm watching the game at the bar, I'm not posting on, or looking at the board.

I admitted that after Carolina's last TD, I thought to myself (and texted to my friend) that the game was all but over and our playoff hopes were dashed.
But I never give up and think it's really over. Until the clock hits 00:00.

hypocrisy   ::)

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#1108 : November 18, 2012, 11:40:26 PM

One thing I hate about playing the Panthers is the Cam rushes that get stopped for a loss not being counted as sacks, and the strength and speed of Cam being able to back away from sure sacks to throw the ball away. Felt like we sacked him 6 times but nfl.com only credits 1 to Bennett and 1 to Bowers.

What I hate is watching Newton celebrate every first down like he just completed the Immaculate Reception.  It's a first down, Superman.  They happen quite a bit.

And do we really need to scroll through the thread and call out every person who said the game was over and rub their face in it?  Sheesh.

I declare the game over.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1109 : November 18, 2012, 11:44:05 PM

agreed on Newton and you do if you are joe.  hell him and his attendance cronies are already beating up the fan base for not going to next weeks game a week before it takes place.  you'd think those "real" fans would spend some time celebrating the great comeback victory.
Page: 1 ... 72 73 74 75
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gameday Thread: Carolina Panthers 11/18/12 (RIP Twinkies) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools