Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rutgers at 9-1 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ErnieBuc

Rookie

#30 : November 18, 2012, 02:47:21 PM

Some people on this board are absolutely pathetic.  And they prove it every day with the garbage they post.
You are willing to say the team has taken a step forward, but go on to say that the new head coach, the one that instilled the system, chose his assistants, changed the culture and mentality, has nothing to do with it, and deserves no credit..... ?

Like.... really.

I mean, I guess coming from those who believe we would be better with Tebow at the helm, nothing should really surprise anyone by now.  You know, because he took the starting position from Mark Sanchez, even though Sanchez has been a total MVP candidate up until now..... wait..... none of that last sentence is true, is it? 

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 18, 2012, 02:52:59 PM

Wow, another pathetic troll attempt by S&B. What a loser.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 18, 2012, 02:54:00 PM

Some people on this board are absolutely pathetic.  And they prove it every day with the garbage they post.
You are willing to say the team has taken a step forward, but go on to say that the new head coach, the one that instilled the system, chose his assistants, changed the culture and mentality, has nothing to do with it, and deserves no credit..... ?

Like.... really.

I mean, I guess coming from those who believe we would be better with Tebow at the helm, nothing should really surprise anyone by now.  You know, because he took the starting position from Mark Sanchez, even though Sanchez has been a total MVP candidate up until now..... wait..... none of that last sentence is true, is it?

Skull and Bones is one of the biggest idiots on this board. I wouldn't pay much attention to him. He'll never be happy with what the Bucs do.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#33 : November 19, 2012, 06:45:10 PM

For those that didn't know, Rutgers had it's best recruiting class ever this year and had another very good class the year before. The Big East is also EXTREMELY weak this year. He's completely changed the mindset of this team and has them playing great, no nonsense football. Why is this even being brought up?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 19, 2012, 06:51:08 PM

S & B is just upset he lost a little bet during the bye. He said the Bucs wouldn't win more than 5 games this year. I said we most definitely would. I suggested we bet that whoever is wrong take a year off of posting and he agreed. You can tell he's upset about it now.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 19, 2012, 07:28:58 PM

Sometimes I see a thread that makes me wonder why I even come back here and post.

Sometimes the idiocy just oozes here.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 19, 2012, 07:32:11 PM

This thread sucks...Schiano will win COY if he can get us in the playoffs.

Even I can see the team plays harder than the two previous regimes.  We over achieve.  Imagine when he gets all his players.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#37 : November 19, 2012, 07:58:52 PM

Having better season than they ever did under Schiano.  His best was in 2006 at 11-2.  Most seasons he usually had 4-5 losses.  Hell, in 2010 he had 8.

AND your point is?

Let me clear this up for you....WHO CARES?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#38 : November 19, 2012, 07:59:19 PM

S & B is just upset he lost a little bet during the bye. He said the Bucs wouldn't win more than 5 games this year. I said we most definitely would. I suggested we bet that whoever is wrong take a year off of posting and he agreed. You can tell he's upset about it now.
you haven't won yet.  But I admit you most likely will.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 19, 2012, 08:23:59 PM

At some point you need to give some credit to the players. Raheem never coached this team. Gruden and Dungy never coached this team. This is not the same team that went 4-12 last year. This is a much more talented team. This is the biggest factor in our success.

As far as Rutgers, I have no idea. Maybe they have a more talented team this year, too?

Coaching is important, but like has been said in here already, the OC and DC and position coaches do most of the 'coaching', while the head coach needs to be an organizer, a motivator, and a delegator more than anything.

Don't give Coach Schiano all the credit, and don't give him all the blame. There is a reason it's called a team.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Wesmon

Second String

#40 : November 19, 2012, 08:25:52 PM

According to reports Rutgers is about to join the Big 10. We will see now how for real they are.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#41 : November 19, 2012, 08:34:17 PM

At some point you need to give some credit to the players. Raheem never coached this team. Gruden and Dungy never coached this team. This is not the same team that went 4-12 last year. This is a much more talented team. This is the biggest factor in our success.

As far as Rutgers, I have no idea. Maybe they have a more talented team this year, too?

Coaching is important, but like has been said in here already, the OC and DC and position coaches do most of the 'coaching', while the head coach needs to be an organizer, a motivator, and a delegator more than anything.

Don't give Coach Schiano all the credit, and don't give him all the blame. There is a reason it's called a team.

I agree that this is a much more talented team than we have had in years and it's going to get better.

One big glaring example is LGB. Was our best RB now can't get off of the pine and rightly so.

Also Mike Will, who I still love at WR, was our #1 and is now #2 WR and rightly so.

Yes the talent is much better at the skill positions...big difference for any HC.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#42 : November 19, 2012, 08:44:17 PM

he has done a good job with the bucs.. who cares what rutgers is

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 19, 2012, 09:46:21 PM

He is under quite a bit of stress right now.  He worked at a Twinkie factory  IIRC.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#44 : November 19, 2012, 09:49:34 PM

lmao, look who is mad 'cause we're winning
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rutgers at 9-1 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools