Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: M. Sullivan « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ehinote

Starter
: November 18, 2012, 01:51:40 PM

Sullivan is the best offensive coordinator we've had in a long time. We should be up 17-0 now.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 18, 2012, 02:10:49 PM

need to move the pocket  and better playcalling

ehinote

Starter
#2 : November 18, 2012, 02:13:34 PM

I wasn't be sarcastic. He's good. He gets guys open. He calls plays to Freeman's strengths.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 18, 2012, 02:15:09 PM

I like Sully a lot, but I don't think he has called too good of a game today so far.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 18, 2012, 02:52:18 PM

Problem I have seen today is the OL is really showing the injuries that we have endured up until this point.

Absolutely have to get back to pounding the ball and protecting Free.

Free also can't be stupid and toss up passes in the middle of the field.

1bucfan88

Second String
#5 : November 18, 2012, 04:25:18 PM

I like Sully a lot, but I don't think he has called too good of a game today so far.

+1

Too many passes before halftime

Ms Elam

Starter

#6 : November 18, 2012, 04:51:32 PM

+1

Too many passes before halftime
Agreed I think over time gave him a second chance to run the ball. He got to cute with all the passes. Still not complaining though, after all a few Weeks ago I wanted him gone for not paying enough lol.....  Fans!

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 18, 2012, 04:57:51 PM

Sully is a really good OC. I agree with MsElam about him getting too cute. At one point I even said, "Just run the damn ball."

Dougie Martin came through at the end of the game. What a great performance by him in OT, and what a great job by Sully for trusting in him to do so.

dbrooks55

Starter

#8 : November 18, 2012, 06:08:07 PM

Too think 4/5 games ago people were posting he's worse than Olsen...shows the fans we have. It takes time to teach a new offense! Loved today when they said the Bucs are running the Giants offense better than the Giants! I love Sullivan just afraid, we won't have him long...he may end up being HC material!

Madman

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 18, 2012, 06:17:12 PM

Sully has this offense clicking. Big fan of his. Hope he stays a couple years!

Tommy

Starter

#10 : November 18, 2012, 06:25:05 PM

I am excited about our offense right now! If that is due solely to Sullivan than my hat is off to him, I think Free and Martin are playing good ball right now. Minus Free's play from the end of the 1st qtr till the game winning drive.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 18, 2012, 08:22:21 PM

Yeah he was terrible calling the games in the first 4 weeks. WAY too conservative but I tend to believe Schiano enforced the overall GP. But, you see how much different we played them. Week 1 we played ULTRA conservative and ran the ball like 80% of the game and relied on Cam to not make any plays. Today we came out 3 back to back to back pass plays. I liked how he realizes how terrible their secondary is and learned the way to beat them is in the air.

Pewterman

Starter

#12 : November 18, 2012, 08:26:56 PM

We definitely lost track of our run game and that eventually led to Freeman's troubles early. Their front seven is incredibly underrated and was able to keep Martin in check early while being able to play a simple Cover 2 over the top to negate the deep play which is our bread and butter. In response to that the TE needs to be utilized to exploit that scheme. Late game that was our key. This was actually a good test and check for our offense.

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 18, 2012, 08:28:07 PM

I think he gets a few looks at HC this offseason. I think he isn't ready. He has called some good games but there is some serious talent on offense that he has at his disposal.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 18, 2012, 08:28:39 PM

I didn't think he called enough running plays in the 1st half. But in OT, he knew the Panthers D was gassed and used Martin perfectly. Also loved the 2-pt conversion play as well as the TD play to Clark...good job (by Sully and Freeman) getting Clark more involved in the offense today.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: M. Sullivan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools