Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: lol, this is what it's come to over at Carolina Huddle « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#15 : November 18, 2012, 06:38:38 PM

I'm upset no one did the Superman crap.
Bennett had the opportunity! Instead he supplied some nice chill Hawaiian dance lol.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#16 : November 18, 2012, 06:39:25 PM

okay, we're 2-2 against Cam......I'm sure they'll get better in the seasons to come.....or will they?

BucFanMatt

Starter
#17 : November 18, 2012, 08:56:41 PM

Hahaha. God I'm glad I'm not a Panthers fan. Can you imagine how god awful that would be?

Yes.  Yes I can.  I imagine being a Panthers fan right now feels a whole lot like being a Buc fan felt at the end of last season.

\"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither\" -- Benjamin Franklin

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 18, 2012, 08:59:33 PM

Hahaha. God I'm glad I'm not a Panthers fan. Can you imagine how god awful that would be?

How soon you forget.   Just think back to the Bucs last year.    How did you feel at that time?    That's how you can imagine how god awful it would be.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 18, 2012, 09:01:14 PM

How soon you forget.   Just think back to the Bucs last year.    How did you feel at that time?    That's how you can imagine how god awful it would be.

Yeah but you knew what the problem was with the Bucs (Raheem).

Not sure anyone knows what's wrong with Carolina.

Ms Elam

Starter

#20 : November 18, 2012, 09:07:51 PM

I'm upset no one did the Superman crap.

I think it's going to be great when someone sacks sCam and them does the Clark Kent - close the shirt and put the glasses on. You ain't no superman b!tch, just a normal everyday Clark Kent.
The DB for the Broncos that had the pick six did it last week

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 19, 2012, 01:11:12 AM

Yeah but you knew what the problem was with the Bucs (Raheem).

Not sure anyone knows what's wrong with Carolina.

I'd say Cam Newton. There's no I in team. He'll never be a winner in the NFL with his selfish mentality.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 19, 2012, 01:17:11 AM

Yes.  Yes I can.  I imagine being a Panthers fan right now feels a whole lot like being a Buc fan felt at the end of last season.

they're better than the 2011 Bucs

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 19, 2012, 01:26:00 AM

Only because Raheem was so damn crappy.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#24 : November 19, 2012, 08:26:57 AM

Not sure I understand the thought process behind comparing two turds.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 19, 2012, 08:36:54 AM

Bucs are 6-4 and all of a sudden their fans are talking smack like its 2002-3 again.

meekerbeastman

Second String

#26 : November 19, 2012, 10:35:58 AM

the panties lost because their coach wears those super nerd transition glasses. he looks like a scatman bee-boppin, he should be coaching instead of keeping a transitional beat in his head.

Freesus >sCam

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#27 : November 19, 2012, 11:18:50 AM

beginning of the game.....lots of open seats

I was at the game and MOST of the Panther fans that I talked to were there because someone gave them tickets or were season ticket holders.  All in all the fans were pretty cool and most were just hoping the Panthers would just keep it close. 

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 19, 2012, 11:20:45 AM

They banned poor Greg Schiano... bummer.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 19, 2012, 12:43:35 PM

Now Panthers fans know what we Bucs fans went through last year.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: lol, this is what it's come to over at Carolina Huddle « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools