Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ryan throws 5 INTs against Arizona, announces early retirement. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

: November 18, 2012, 06:09:04 PM

Okay, so maybe he didn't exactly announce early retirement...but, he looked like ****.

From Elias: Matt Ryan is the 4th quarterback to throw 5 interceptions with no touchdowns IN A WIN. He is the first to do it since Bart Starr in 1967.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=321118001

Tommy

Starter

#1 : November 18, 2012, 06:15:17 PM

Dude still won though, I hope we can force 5 turnovers when we face them.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 18, 2012, 06:15:34 PM

Ryan sucks. He's only winning because of a good cast of players around him.

Let him throw up that many ints on the bucs and see what happens... more than likely, it would be 40- 20. Bucs win.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Tommy

Starter

#3 : November 18, 2012, 06:26:04 PM

Let him throw up that many ints on the bucs and see what happens... more than likely, it would be 40- 20. Bucs win.

Agreed!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#4 : November 18, 2012, 09:29:20 PM

Freeman sucks. He's only winning because of a good cast of players around him.

That was proven last year.   

Getting back to the Falcons and Ryan.   It's not often a team can win a game when they throw 5 INT's.    But Ryan is a winner.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 18, 2012, 09:32:47 PM

Getting back to the Falcons and Ryan.   It's not often a team can win a game when they throw 5 INT's.    But Ryan is a winner.

So regardless of what Freeman, did/does this season, he "sucks" in your eyes because of the supporting cast?

That's a sad way to go through a football season as a "fan."

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 18, 2012, 09:34:49 PM

If Martin and VJax go down and Freeman still does well, then Freeman can ball.   Otherwise, it's the supporting cast.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 18, 2012, 09:36:22 PM

So regardless of what Freeman, did/does this season, he "sucks" in your eyes because of the supporting cast?

It never fails lmao...Java you always seem to get someone to bite haha I love it.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 18, 2012, 09:36:58 PM

If Martin and VJax go down and Freeman still does well, then Freeman can ball.   Otherwise, it's the supporting cast.

I don't need nor want that to happen to show me Freeman can ball...Freeman has been really good since the bye week and even after being bad for 55 minutes today, he turned it around and won this team a game they shouldn't have won.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 18, 2012, 09:38:22 PM

It never fails lmao...Java you always seem to get someone to bite haha I love it.

This guy is supposedly a "grown man" and he tried to get people "to bite?"

That's beyond lame.

I think he actually dislikes Freeman regardless of how he plays in which case is also lame.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 19, 2012, 12:19:17 AM

Its because freeman is black. Or any variation of black. Java has shown us all that he doesn't like this team, his racist behavior, and acts like a toddler to get attention.

He acts like changing wording in a quote matters? Like the really thing I type didn't count? Lmfao...sad act by a desparate, pathetic troll.

The ONLY thing you can do here Java is annoy, because you can't talk football talent for the life of you. Other than trolling, you have very little value here! Seriously, go to the chargers website or something.

PR has done nothing about him yet, so I figure I can be as crappy anyone here can get away with anything. One thing for sure, they aren't getting any cash from me until he's gone. I have already begun spreading the word about what this site allows. They think it just as pathetic.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 19, 2012, 02:42:00 AM

Its because freeman is black. Or any variation of black. Java has shown us all that he doesn't like this team, his racist behavior, and acts like a toddler to get attention.

He acts like changing wording in a quote matters? Like the really thing I type didn't count? Lmfao...sad act by a desparate, pathetic troll.

The ONLY thing you can do here Java is annoy, because you can't talk football talent for the life of you. Other than trolling, you have very little value here! Seriously, go to the chargers website or something.

PR has done nothing about him yet, so I figure I can be as crappy anyone here can get away with anything. One thing for sure, they aren't getting any cash from me until he's gone. I have already begun spreading the word about what this site allows. They think it just as pathetic.

What is PR supposed to do?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 19, 2012, 03:07:48 AM

"Like seriously. If I saw Matt Ryan right now, I would literally go up behind him and smack him in the head. That's how mad I am."

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 19, 2012, 04:08:43 AM

I have already begun spreading the word about what this site allows.

Sounds like free publicity for PR.   Thanks for that!   Even bad pub is better than no pub.   At least there's a chance they will come to this site now that you've informed them about it.   Prior to that, they wouldn't have known.   You are a true Ambassador.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 19, 2012, 04:12:24 AM

One thing for sure, they aren't getting any cash from me until he's gone.

What is PR supposed to do?

I can understand responding to that liar if you are just making fun of him.   But why respond that that lie with another other than a post to mock him?   He's been using that same lie for years.   He said he'd join PR if PR suspended me.   They did that - and he still didn't join.    I left the site for a month not posting at all during that time (by choice).   He had no idea I would come back.   Nobody knew if I had been banned or had just stopped posting.   Did he join during that time either?   Nope.   He's a pathetic liar and would never pay the $5 a year no matter what happens.   So it's ok to complain about my posts if you like, but don't ever think he would pony up the big $5 - ever.

Benchy is a drama queen as well as a liar.

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1296224.msg1698981.html#msg1698981
: November 19, 2012, 05:49:43 AM JavaRay

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ryan throws 5 INTs against Arizona, announces early retirement. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools