Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman completes pass through legs of Panthers defender « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 19, 2012, 08:53:10 PM

I just looked at it again and it is possible it went through Alexander's legs. When the all 22 comes out on Wednesday I'll take a look since there will be an angle from behind Freeman.
Im sorry but are you blind? It clearly goes to the right of his legs.

That's what I thought as well. I looked again and, while it could have gone to Alexander's right, it could have gone through his legs as well.

In order for that to happen you'd have to see the ball in front of his leg. It was behind the leg.
+1 BINGO YAHTZEE JACKPOT

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 19, 2012, 11:12:52 PM

Judgement will come in a day or two. The truth MUST be found out.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 20, 2012, 06:11:35 AM

Judgement will come in a day or two. The truth MUST be found out.
The "truth" is right in front of your eyes. If you can't see it you need some new glasses.

Ms Elam

Starter

#18 : November 20, 2012, 06:58:07 AM

I just looked at it again and it is possible it went through Alexander's legs. When the all 22 comes out on Wednesday I'll take a look since there will be an angle from behind Freeman.

That's what I thought as well. I looked again and, while it could have gone to Alexander's right, it could have gone through his legs as well.

In order for that to happen you'd have to see the ball in front of his leg. It was behind the leg.
+1 BINGO YAHTZEE JACKPOT
Well Freeman made NFLNs top plays of the week for "throwing it between a defenders legs". That's how its being reported

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 20, 2012, 07:08:47 AM

+1 BINGO YAHTZEE JACKPOT
Well Freeman made NFLNs top plays of the week for "throwing it between a defenders legs". That's how its being reported
Link?

Ms Elam

Starter

#20 : November 20, 2012, 07:13:28 AM

+1 BINGO YAHTZEE JACKPOT
Link?
Sorry didn't see it online. Its actually on the NFLN work morning show called NFL a.m. its on from 6-10 so I'm sure they will be showing the top10 plays a few more times.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman completes pass through legs of Panthers defender « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools