Boards > The Red Board

The unofficial "I'm not waiting, its Buc v Falcon" week thread!!

<< < (2/159) > >>

olafberserker:

--- Quote from: Hate on November 18, 2012, 11:16:49 PM ---

This is the biggest game of the Schiano era, the guys have earned our support, and there is no excuse for BucNation to not show up in full force, regardless of what Olaf and Morgan say. Gonna be a fun week....can't wait!!

*The line opened at a pick 'em. o/u 48.5

--- End quote ---

don't put me in the same category as morgana and it amazes me that "real" fans are so excited about this team that they are calling other fans out within hours of this huge win.  smh

JDouble:
If the Steelers can wear those ugly ass monstrosities twice a year, can we wear our throwbacks twice? I'd love to see the orange throwbacks this coming Sunday!

ufojoe:
Bright orange jerseys might make it easier for Freeman to spot his guys. Bring them back!

ufojoe:

--- Quote from: Hate on November 18, 2012, 11:16:49 PM ---regardless of what Olaf and Morgan say.

--- End quote ---

Two peas in a pod those two.

bizkitlimped:

--- Quote from: Hate on November 18, 2012, 11:16:49 PM ---

This is the biggest game of the Schiano era, the guys have earned our support, and there is no excuse for BucNation to not show up in full force, regardless of what Olaf and Morgan say. Gonna be a fun week....can't wait!!

*The line opened at a pick 'em. o/u 48.5

--- End quote ---

I like the way you think Hate...Nothing wrong with getting this party started early :)

Here's to adding one more number to their loss column!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version