Boards > The Red Board

The unofficial "I'm not waiting, its Buc v Falcon" week thread!!

<< < (10/80) > >>

JavaRay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=mGAKgVeSYrg&NR=1

Jack Rabbit Slim:

--- Quote from: Hayseed on November 21, 2012, 07:52:36 PM ---

Want to see so much of this!

--- End quote ---

+1

I use to dispise the Panthers, now it's becoming the Falcons more n more, I hate their antics

Hayseed:
I don't think Ive ever seen Freeman that animated. I don't think he likes the Falcons very much.

chace1986:
The Bucs are a popular pick amongst the "experts" and analysts this week. Interesting.

BucDaFackUp:
Let's face it.....to win, the Bucs will need alot of points because the Falcons will score on this secondary. Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez will be focal points with Julio Jones nursing ankle problems so expect to see plenty of EJ Biggers running with his back to the QB as his assignment hauls in a big catch....having said that....the Bucs will still prevail based simply on all-around awesomeness....Doug Martin will set things up for Freeman to start pitching to the receivers and Dallas Clark. I expect a bounceback game from Mark Barron plus I'm expecting the offence to exhibit a new wrinkle in the 2nd half that will be the difference...not too much to ask right?

Bucs N Beers:

--- Quote from: chace1986 on November 24, 2012, 01:51:58 AM ---The Bucs are a popular pick amongst the "experts" and analysts this week. Interesting.

--- End quote ---

They are a popular pick this week. They better win or at least make a really good game out of it.  People picking you to beat the #1 team in the land (by record), it you lay an egg the fickle media could turn their backs.

GBOBUCSFAN:
Anyone heard if Spoon is going to play today for the Falcons?  It would be a big hit to there run D if he was still out. 

Bucs N Beers:
Last I heard he was expected to play today.

BucDaFackUp:
Apparently Eric LeGrand will be at the game today as well...good vibes all around....come on Bucs!

BucBalla85:
Go Bucs!! Send the Birds home cryin to their mommies!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version