Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sullivan's game plan was poor « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 18, 2012, 11:00:31 PM

barely...   

And only because the panthers stopped taking Martin out of the game in OT and let Martin run wild then.

Remind me again... who made the pass that set up the possible tie, who passed for the tie on the two point conversion?

I think you should go back to letting tebow slap you around again.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 18, 2012, 11:04:57 PM

Wouldn't say that; their D'line was very tough for our patchwork O'line to handle, and I expect Sully anticipated that. That in itself will disrupt the run game. As it worked out, it's good we DIDN'T overuse Douganator in regulation; he had plenty left in the tank when we needed it. Carolina DID beat RGIII and the 'Skins; they're not that bad a team; dangerous. They had us well scouted and had a good GP themselves. Defense is all about disrupting the timing of an opponents offense. Josh obviously showed up with several key passes when we needed them to get us the W, as well as unleashing the Douginator!!

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 19, 2012, 12:25:39 AM

Wouldn't say that; their D'line was very tough for our patchwork O'line to handle, and I expect Sully anticipated that. That in itself will disrupt the run game. As it worked out, it's good we DIDN'T overuse Douganator in regulation; he had plenty left in the tank when we needed it. Carolina DID beat RGIII and the 'Skins; they're not that bad a team; dangerous. They had us well scouted and had a good GP themselves. Defense is all about disrupting the timing of an opponents offense. Josh obviously showed up with several key passes when we needed them to get us the W, as well as unleashing the Douginator!!

Josh did well without Doug at one time, so with Doug it's just more of a double threat. Freeman is a damn good qb. People need to accept that as truth.

Lord knows I've been preaching that for awhile now, after the green bay throwback game anyway (and I didn't even like us drafting him).

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 19, 2012, 07:43:15 AM

The problem today was more about execution rather than play calling. The OL played poor for the first 3 qtrs. Freeman never settled back in after the INT(until late in the 4th). WRs and QB seemed to be on the wrong page on several audibles.

We looked lethargic from the start. Even when we were up 10-0, I was worried our offense wasn't where they needed to be. Nice gutty performance at the end.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sullivan's game plan was poor « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools