Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2002-2012 It took 10 years but BucBall is back and future looks bright! « previous next »
Page: 1

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

: November 19, 2012, 02:03:09 AM

:-[ 8) >:( ;D
Was at the game today.got say was in shock after Clark scored. I am so pumped about Schiano and what he has in stilled in this squad.
We've never had an offense like this. We get our guards back next year and a TE. Not many holes. On defense we get Clayborn back maybe another LB Safety and 2 CB:s and
and we Just might have a New England type run. On the 10 year anniversary of our Superbowl team coming: How fitting is it that the Glazers-Dominik- and Schiano have re built us until contenders so quickly

Green Bay 7-3..
Seattle 6-4. At Miami at Chicago
Tampa Bay 6-4. Atl at Den
Minn6-4. At GB At Chi. Hou

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 19, 2012, 02:03:10 PM

Damn I'm at least going to bump this morher one time.:

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 19, 2012, 02:07:47 PM

I've always associated the term "Buc Ball" with Dungy's late 90s team. Top D and pound the rock. I don't know what this is that I am watching, but I'll take it!

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#3 : November 19, 2012, 02:09:53 PM

Was at the game today.got say was in shock after Clark scored. I am so pumped about Schiano and what he has in stilled in this squad.
We've never had an offense like this. We get our guards back next year and a TE. Not many holes. On defense we get Clayborn back maybe another LB Safety and 2 CB:s and
and we Just might have a New England type run. On the 10 year anniversary of our Superbowl team coming: How fitting is it that the Glazers-Dominik- and Schiano have re built us until contenders so quickly

Green Bay 7-3..

You named four positions on defense, that's scary.  Also, as we have seen this season injuries can change everything.

I will say I love the direction, but let's stay grounded in the sense this is the first year for this staff.  That has room for upside, but also downside.

String a couple seasons together with playoffs and then I think you talk about a New Englad type run.  At this point, this is about the same as getting a couple numbers right on a lottery ticket.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 19, 2012, 02:14:02 PM

I agree. 3rd SK but Bucball was great defense and Just enough offense. But we now have Schiano'version of it. Great offense and Just enough defense.
But I can see him getting that D to eventually be bad ass. WITH DAVID MCCOY BARRON you have greatness --at each level
: November 19, 2012, 02:37:40 PM ToddyBuc

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 19, 2012, 02:34:52 PM

Green Bay 7-3..

You named four positions on defense, that's scary.  Also, as we have seen this season injuries can change everything.

I will say I love the direction, but let's stay grounded in the sense this is the first year for this staff.  That has room for upside, but also downside.

String a couple seasons together with playoffs and then I think you talk about a New Englad type run.  At this point, this is about the same as getting a couple numbers right on a lottery ticket.
    Yeah but with free agency and another draft Schiano will have it together imo..

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#6 : November 19, 2012, 02:38:19 PM

I've always associated the term "Buc Ball" with Dungy's late 90s team. Top D and pound the rock.

True.   We last saw Buc ball in 2008.

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#7 : November 19, 2012, 02:40:28 PM

Green Bay 7-3..

Yeah but with free agency and another draft Schiano will have it together imo..

We have some of our own business to handle in free agency.  Heck, what if Freeman says forget the Bucs and their inability to sell out? 

If he has dreams of being the best ever maybe he wants to play for a big market team?  Maybe help bring back the home town team?

Either way, as excited as I am, I think it is just way too early.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler

#8 : November 19, 2012, 02:41:19 PM

I've always associated the term "Buc Ball" with Dungy's late 90s team. Top D and pound the rock.

True.   We last saw Buc ball in 2008.

The first 12 games of that year we saw Buc Ball. Until the defense showed their age, Kiffin quit on the team, and Gruden's patchwork vet offense couldn't outscore Jamarcus Russell to clinch a playoff spot.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#9 : November 19, 2012, 02:46:21 PM

I'll feel ok if we can split the next 2..

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 19, 2012, 02:46:42 PM

Quote from: Bucpride5
The first 12 games of that year we saw Buc Ball. Until the defense showed their age, Kiffin quit on the team, and Gruden's patchwork vet offense couldn't outscore Jamarcus Russell to clinch a playoff spot.

False, the NFL season ended after 12 games that year.
And We never played the Raiders that season.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2002-2012 It took 10 years but BucBall is back and future looks bright! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools