Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good Morning Red Board!!! By the way,our Team is 6-4 « previous next »
Page: 1

BucFanHudson31

Starter

: November 19, 2012, 08:27:20 AM

What up guys!!!!  Sucks I haven't been able to spend much time on here lately, I'm a busy man these days and my RedBoard visits have been cut down to 3 or 4 times a day here in the last two weeks..

I just want to say that this has been a great season so far..Those games we were losing by 3 or 7 points have now become Buccaneers victory's..Greg Shiano (the knuckle head)  has changed our entire team for the good.Anyone that disagrees I would question their loyalty to this team..

That game yesterday trumps all games that I have watched the bucs play this season as far as excitement and thrill(got to watch it with my old father)
..What is it  with this team(Josh Freeman in particular) that when it's all on the line they perform like machines?

The Falcons game Sunday is going to be special ....

Big things for this team in the near future my fellow Buc fans,Big things...

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : November 19, 2012, 08:34:50 AM

are you going to make the trip down to Tampa for the game Sunday?

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#2 : November 19, 2012, 08:42:14 AM

Morgan ,  I sure and the hell wish I could..  Really don't have the money,and I have two incomes my household..

I don't know,  I'm going to keep checking the ticket exchange and if I can come up with 2 tickets for less than 50 I might make go...

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 19, 2012, 08:45:51 AM

That laser to Jackson in the End Zone was a beautiful thing to behold.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#4 : November 19, 2012, 08:47:43 AM

are you going to make the trip down to Tampa for the game Sunday?

I would love nothing more than to be screaming my lungs out @ natty ice and the that crappy ,overated ATL squad  on 3rd down...I'm going to see what I can do about tickets here in the next couple of days.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#5 : November 19, 2012, 08:49:05 AM

That laser to Jackson in the End Zone was a beautiful thing to behold.

You ain't lying,I wrote that game off in the start of the 4th qtr, I'm ashamed of myself and very proud of team at the same time..

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#6 : November 19, 2012, 06:04:22 PM

Morgan ,  I sure and the hell wish I could..  Really don't have the money,and I have two incomes my household..

I don't know,  I'm going to keep checking the ticket exchange and if I can come up with 2 tickets for less than 50 I might make go...

hope it works out...buy the $30 nosebleeds then moved down to 201, 202.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good Morning Red Board!!! By the way,our Team is 6-4 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools