Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MOST IMPRESSIVE AND DISAPPOINTING FROM SUNDAY'S WIN AT CAROLINA « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: November 19, 2012, 12:27:48 PM

Which players had outstanding games for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in their come-from-behind victory over the Panthers on Sunday? Who struggled and needs to improve before next week's key divisional matchup with Atlanta. Find out in the weekly Most Impressive and Disappointing postgame feature.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=8542

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 19, 2012, 12:43:31 PM

I think the Oline needs on that disappointing list for a portion of the game...   that's probably just me though...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 19, 2012, 01:53:54 PM

Under the circumstances, it was a wonder they could field 5 guys for the Oline.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MOST IMPRESSIVE AND DISAPPOINTING FROM SUNDAY'S WIN AT CAROLINA « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools