Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Julio Jones and Asante Sameuls might not play Sunday « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

: November 19, 2012, 02:05:39 PM

Helps on both :P sides of the ball.  :P :P :-[

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 19, 2012, 02:09:30 PM

Matt Ryan Versus the Worse Pass Defense in the NFL.

This will be interesting.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#2 : November 19, 2012, 02:14:18 PM

Checked out the Falcons message board earlier today. Sounds like it isn't looking good for Samuels yet. Apparently he had a shoulder injury that looked pretty bad. Not a whole lot of information on Julio yet, other than that he re-injured the ankle. Smith has a press conference at 2:30. If we are lucky, he will announce they are both being put on IR, lol.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 19, 2012, 02:30:39 PM

Well Asante Samuel is more name than talent at this point in his career, however it would be nice to not play against Julio Jones as we don't have a guy on this team who could come close to covering him. Think VJ can play CB for us?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 19, 2012, 02:32:03 PM

Quote from: FreeHawk
Checked out the Falcons message board earlier today...

Here comes Greg Schiano...

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#5 : November 19, 2012, 02:34:49 PM

Why would you guys not want to face the best they have?     There's no glory in beating the backups.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 19, 2012, 02:37:04 PM

Would love to beat them at full strength. You on the other hand cannot wait for the next loss to occur azzhole.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#7 : November 19, 2012, 02:38:29 PM

Why would you guys not want to face the best they have?     There's no glory in beating the backups.

A win is a win. But you wouldn't understand since you are not a Bucs fan. Any win over a rival is good. Do you think Baltimore doesn't feel good about beating their rival last night with rapistberger on the sideline?

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 19, 2012, 02:40:38 PM

100% correct.  However we aren't playing for glory, we want wins.... :D I'm not wishing bad on them nor do I want to see any players hurt.  However, I'm not crying for Argentina either...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 19, 2012, 02:40:41 PM

I know I was glad the 2002 Bucs played at the Eagles with them at full strength then played the Raiders in the Super bowl who Gruden had just coached the year before.   That was pure glory!    I don't care about beating backup players or scrub teams.   I like the glory wins.   If you can't beat the best when they are at full strength, you don't deserve it.   You don't get any more glory than the Bucs in 2002.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#10 : November 19, 2012, 02:40:43 PM

I love facing the best and beating them like Luke Weakly!

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#11 : November 19, 2012, 02:41:02 PM

A win is a win. But you wouldn't understand since you are not a Bucs fan. Any win over a rival is good. Do you think Baltimore doesn't feel good about beating their rival last night with rapistberger on the sideline?

To add to your point, I'm sure the Saints, Falcons, and Panthers would all feel pretty good beating us even with the injuries that we have. Particularly Nicks and Joseph against the Falcons poor run defense.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 19, 2012, 02:42:10 PM

I love facing the best and beating them like Luke Kuechly!

Kuechly might be good, but the Panthers are one of the worst teams in the NFL.   Only 2 wins all year long.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#13 : November 19, 2012, 02:42:50 PM

Smith has a press conference at 2:30. If we are lucky, he will announce they are both being put on IR, lol.

That would be tremendous news, not only for us for this week, but for the rest of the season as well.

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 19, 2012, 02:43:24 PM

To add to your point, I'm sure the Saints, Falcons, and Panthers would all feel pretty good beating us even with the injuries that we have. Particularly Nicks and Joseph against the Falcons poor run defense.

If the Bucs are without VJax, then the loss of Julio is equivalent.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Julio Jones and Asante Sameuls might not play Sunday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools