Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Julio Jones and Asante Sameuls might not play Sunday « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 19, 2012, 03:17:58 PM

I don't care who is in or who is out for Atlanta... I'm not nervous.

Perceptor

Rookie

#31 : November 19, 2012, 03:22:43 PM

I know I was glad the 2002 Bucs played at the Eagles with them at full strength then played the Raiders in the Super bowl who Gruden had just coached the year before.   That was pure glory!    I don't care about beating backup players or scrub teams.   I like the glory wins.   If you can't beat the best when they are at full strength, you don't deserve it.   You don't get any more glory than the Bucs in 2002.

Would the Panthers have deserved it for beating us yesterday? No Nicks, Joesph, Clayborn, etc.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#32 : November 19, 2012, 03:26:09 PM

Atlanta was crazy to start Julio this past week aanyway. As banged up as the Bucs have been, Atlanta gets no sympathy from me.

Ditto!!!!!!!!

Sim

Starter

#33 : November 19, 2012, 03:27:07 PM

Was reading the Falcon boards and I guess one of their posters knows Samuel personally...apparently he is okay and will play next week.

Not like it matters, our receivers are gonna have a field day against their secondary.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#34 : November 19, 2012, 03:27:21 PM

Quote from: Perceptor
Would the Panthers have deserved it for beating us yesterday? No Nicks, Joesph, Clayborn, etc.
Yes because they were starting Cam Newton.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#35 : November 19, 2012, 03:29:09 PM

Was reading the Falcon boards and I guess one of their posters knows Samuel personally...apparently he is okay and will play next week.

Not like it matters, our receivers are gonna have a field day against their secondary.

Agree. Would be a much bigger help for them to lose Julio.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 19, 2012, 03:37:02 PM

I know I was glad the 2002 Bucs played at the Eagles with them at full strength then played the Raiders in the Super bowl who Gruden had just coached the year before.   That was pure glory!    I don't care about beating backup players or scrub teams.   I like the glory wins.   If you can't beat the best when they are at full strength, you don't deserve it.   You don't get any more glory than the Bucs in 2002.

Remember when we won in 2002 and Java was so upset because the Bucs knew what plays the Raiders were going to run? Java was so upset because there was no glory in winning a game that way.

LMAO.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#37 : November 19, 2012, 03:39:41 PM

Why would you guys not want to face the best they have?     There's no glory in beating the backups.

I haven't seen a column in the standings where teams are ranked based on 'glory'. Have you??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#38 : November 19, 2012, 03:42:24 PM

JAVA = Burned out

youngone

Hall of Famer
#39 : November 19, 2012, 03:44:47 PM

We are going to win any way I don't care who is on the field...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 19, 2012, 03:46:12 PM

Remember when we won in 2002 and Java was so upset because the Bucs knew what plays the Raiders were going to run? Java was so upset because there was no glory in winning a game that way.

LMAO.

Dammit Joe... you beat me to it. What 'glory' was there in the Superbowl victory when we were running their plays in practice? If Gruden wanted to win fairly, he'd have never shared anything with Monte. Almost like cheating, lmao!!!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 19, 2012, 03:48:58 PM

LMAO.

Dammit Joe... you beat me to it. What 'glory' was there in the Superbowl victory when we were running their plays in practice? If Gruden wanted to win fairly, he'd have never shared anything with Monte. Almost like cheating, lmao!!!

Yea it's almost like the team didn't really "win" anything. I'll take it though.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 19, 2012, 03:54:43 PM

LMAO.

Yea it's almost like the team didn't really "win" anything. I'll take it though.

After reading Java's comments, i don't think i can take it. The Lombardi is tainted.... thanx Java for making that so clear.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#43 : November 19, 2012, 03:55:17 PM

He got scared and ran to another thread.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 19, 2012, 04:18:38 PM

After reading Java's comments, i don't think i can take it. The Lombardi is tainted.... thanx Java for making that so clear.

Me either. I just burned everything related to 2002. Thanks, Java!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Julio Jones and Asante Sameuls might not play Sunday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools