Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Julio Jones and Asante Sameuls might not play Sunday « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#60 : November 19, 2012, 09:43:07 PM

Lol. I think its funny that he has been in the league for years and has been a pro bowl player on popular teams, and people still think his last name is "Samuels".

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#61 : November 19, 2012, 10:03:23 PM

It continues to amaze me how much play Java commands.  Countless Buc topics to debate, and yet people are constantly focused on his shenanigans.

At some point I guess you have to give the guy some credit for his craft.

completely disagree.  there are hundreds to thousands reading here everyday...thats easy fishing.  add to it the regulars who will call out idiotic posts from time to time.

Don't know I get your reply. What exactly do you disagree with?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#62 : November 19, 2012, 10:05:18 PM

how easy it is to troll.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#63 : November 19, 2012, 10:15:05 PM

Got ya.  Agree.  But, I think he is clearly #1 on this board

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#64 : November 19, 2012, 10:31:26 PM

Gametime is right. It's very easy to troll. All you do is go against the grain as much as possible and make outrageous claims that you know will get a negative reaction from others. Very easy. I have been one of the few asking others "why bother" but now I realize even that is pointless. He's good at what he does because he's relentless with it and puts in the effort to keep up the trolling. I'd get sick of it after a while and also would eventually see the trolling as old and boring after a while. He does it every day. The Gruden firing must have really shook him up. Whatever makes him happy I guess. Guess its important to him that a bunch of people on a buccaneers message board react to what he says.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Julio Jones and Asante Sameuls might not play Sunday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools