Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thanksgiving Games « previous next »
Page: 1 2

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
: November 19, 2012, 02:24:55 PM

Just curious, I usually find time to watch one game during Thanksgiving off and on. Which if any are you excited to catch?

Houston @ Detroit (12:30)
Redskins @ Dallas (4:15)
Patriots @ Jets (8:20)

Personally, I think the Pack/Giants should have been the 8:20 game. Oh well. I'll probably try to catch some of the Skins/Dallas game. It would be awesome if Houston could wear the Oilers throwbacks. Obviously the Titans are formerly the Houston Oilers.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 19, 2012, 02:28:02 PM

Skins over Dallas....would HATE to have us miss the Playoffs due to losing the tiebreaker to the Cowboys. That team is awful.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 19, 2012, 02:30:34 PM

Good point, I'll be rooting against Dallas and Detroit this Thanksgiving

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 19, 2012, 02:31:06 PM

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#4 : November 19, 2012, 04:42:08 PM

Over/Under the amount of times tebow's name gets mentioned turkey day in a more then likely pats blowout. I'll set the bar at 20.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 19, 2012, 04:49:47 PM

Skins' v. Cows.

I wanna see RG3 mutilate them.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#6 : November 19, 2012, 05:02:35 PM

RG3 embarassing Romo would be great.

The double up would be for the Patriots to embarass the Jets.

Cowboy playoff hopes take a slash.  Both Ryan brothers with a Turkey day loss.  A QB from Freeman's class butchered on national TV. 

Heck, we may even see the Jets let Tebow play defense considering how big of a circus they are.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 19, 2012, 05:06:06 PM

Skins embarass the Boyz at home. Patriots throttle the Jets. Texans kick dirt on the Lions...... we knock off the Falcons. Now THAT would make a great Thanksgiving wknd.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 19, 2012, 05:16:00 PM

Ill watch them all....well the 1st  two anyways. The third will probably be shut off once the name Tebow is hear for the 5oth time and the Pats are winning in another blowout. So Ill probably only have to watch the first quarter before both of those things happen.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#9 : November 19, 2012, 05:46:12 PM

Skins embarass the Boyz at home. Patriots throttle the Jets. Texans kick dirt on the Lions...... we knock off the Falcons. Now THAT would make a great Thanksgiving wknd.

I'd give thanks to all of that.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 19, 2012, 05:48:11 PM

Early game might be good. The other two look like garbage.

Stratobuc

Starter
#11 : November 19, 2012, 05:53:56 PM

Cowboys Redskins? Yeah, what garbage....... Some people need to turn in their fancard.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 19, 2012, 07:02:08 PM

Cowboys are the most over hyped annoying team in the league.....every year. They are horrible. Only reason they beat the Browns yesterday was because the refs robbed the Browns of what was clearly a fumble in OT that would have sealed the game. I try not to watch any of their games. I might watch just to see RG3 kick their ass though. I HATE that we lost to them. Definitely should not have happened.

Truth be told, there are a lot of garbage games next week. Our game, Saints vs 49ers, and Giants vs. Packers are really the only three I'm excited to watch. Bears/Vikings could be good too.
: November 19, 2012, 07:05:45 PM JDouble

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 19, 2012, 07:04:23 PM

Cowboys are the most over hyped annoying team in the league.....every year. I try not to watch any of their games. I might watch just to see RG3 kick their ass though.

Truth be told, there are a lot of garbage games next week. Our game, Saints vs 49ers, and Giants vs. Packers are really the only three I'm excited to watch. Bears/Vikings could be good too.

They waste so much time talking about that team.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 19, 2012, 07:06:20 PM

All my wife says every week is why the hell are they talking about the Cowboys again? It's sickening really.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thanksgiving Games « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools