Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thanksgiving Games « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 19, 2012, 07:09:33 PM

I think Jerry Jones pays them lots of money to talk about them. No matter how good they are.
: November 19, 2012, 07:16:31 PM BucBalla85

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#16 : November 19, 2012, 07:56:25 PM

Any Bucs fans that are looking at wild card should want the Giants to beat the Packers and The Redskins to beat the Cowboys (because the Cowboys beat us).

BucsBraves8016

Starter

#17 : November 19, 2012, 08:11:15 PM

Any Bucs fans that are looking at wild card should want the Giants to beat the Packers and The Redskins to beat the Cowboys (because the Cowboys beat us).

Sorry, but not this Bucs fan. I despise all of the New York sports teams, so I'd much rather have the Cowboys win the NFC East and have us beat out the Midgets for the wild card and keep them out of the playoffs. Praying for the Giants to lose enough games to allow Dallas to overtake them. Give me the Cowboys over those Gotham Clowns anyday. And I will be watching all of the games on Turkey Day.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 19, 2012, 09:23:08 PM

Teams that were a "given" just a few weeks ago are not anymore. Giants, Bears, 49ers, and Packers are not shoe ins to win their divisions. Looking like there is going to be a lot of 9 and 10 win teams. Our early losses to the Giants and Cowboys could come back to haunt us.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thanksgiving Games « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools