Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm Moving Soon. Any Bucs fans in L.A. on this BB? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

: November 19, 2012, 02:44:12 PM

Just curious if there are any Bucs fans living in the Los Angeles area that post here on the BB? I've been afforded an opportunity that I've been working on for 3 years. I'll miss the Tampa area but this is dream come true move/Job for me.  8)

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 19, 2012, 02:51:57 PM

Stay a Bucs fan!!! I know we have a few in LA.

LABuc

Starter

#2 : November 19, 2012, 05:36:50 PM

Welcome to LA. You'll love it here. The food is great and our women are even better. Weather is nice, but the traffic sucks. Stay away from any Freeway between 7:10am  and ~9:30am or expect to leave 1.5 hours ahead of time. Oh and do NOT travel South of the 10 Freeway unless you're going to the Airport or are West of the 110 - the farther West the better. Any questions regarding LA or you wanna chat, just pm me!

Derrick Brooks, NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2014.

sandogbuc

Second String

#3 : November 19, 2012, 05:43:18 PM

Welcome to Southern California, you are going to love Buc games at 10am

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 19, 2012, 05:53:57 PM

It's below 50 degrees where I am. You get to choose between Florida and California you lucky bast*rd

Just kidding man. Enjoy California. Smoke a doobie for us folks in the cold.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

BucNAz23

Practice Squad

#5 : November 19, 2012, 06:40:19 PM

LA is a great place!!! You love it.  Lived there all my life until 2006. Now in AZ. 

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 19, 2012, 08:09:01 PM

Looking forward to my trip next month looking for a place to live. Until then I'm working out their Orlando Studio. It's going to suck missing the Bucs live but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 19, 2012, 08:13:20 PM

Welcome to LA. You'll love it here. The food is great and our women are even better. Weather is nice, but the traffic sucks. Stay away from any Freeway between 7:10am  and ~9:30am or expect to leave 1.5 hours ahead of time. Oh and do NOT travel South of the 10 Freeway unless you're going to the Airport or are West of the 110 - the farther West the better. Any questions regarding LA or you wanna chat, just pm me!

Was out in LA a couple of weeks ago for business. You are so right about the freeways and traffic.....it was awful,

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 19, 2012, 08:29:24 PM

Was out in LA a couple of weeks ago for business. You are so right about the freeways and traffic.....it was awful,

Guess it's a good thing that I work at home and will only need to go in to the office from time time time.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 19, 2012, 08:45:52 PM

I hope you are getting one hell of a pay raise. 

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 19, 2012, 08:51:16 PM

I hope you are getting one hell of a pay raise.

Yeah, just a bit.  ;D ;D

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 21, 2012, 09:22:03 PM

Hey Guys. I've  been given some listing of homes to look at in El Segundo. Any input on this area.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 21, 2012, 09:32:46 PM

Small world.  In a few months, I'm moving out near Malibu to pursue work.  I'll have to mark this thread and shoot you a PM when I arrive.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 21, 2012, 09:47:26 PM

I'll miss the Tampa area but this is dream come true move/Job for me.  8)

Pool boy at the Playboy mansion?

What's the job?

Hey Guys. I've  been given some listing of homes to look at in El Segundo. Any input on this area.

I grew up in NY (Long Island) and then spent 12 years in Florida (Ft. Myers and mostly Tampa) and then back to NY (Flushing, Queens) for 6 years and then out to LA (Burbank and then Manhattan Beach). Three years ago, thanks to work, I moved to Vegas and live here now. We miss the beach but not the traffic.

Manhattan Beach was our favorite place to live. We loved it. And it's right by El Segundo. I liked El Segundo but didn't spend too
much time there. We looked at apartments but we were rushed and didn't find anything that worked out. I think you'll like it. And the beach is right around the corner. The further west you are, the safer. I think it gets a little sketchy as you go further east, across Sepulveda.

Shopping-wise, there are tons of stores and decent amount of restaurants/bars in El Segundo. Cool city/town. Good luck!
: November 21, 2012, 09:50:14 PM ufojoe

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 21, 2012, 09:55:26 PM

Just try to avoid living in the north part of El Segundo, RIGHT by LAX. Just a bit loud.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm Moving Soon. Any Bucs fans in L.A. on this BB? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools