Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm Moving Soon. Any Bucs fans in L.A. on this BB? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

LABuc

Starter
#15 : November 21, 2012, 09:56:52 PM

Hey Guys. I've  been given some listing of homes to look at in El Segundo. Any input on this area.
It's a good area but VERY close to LAX. I wouldn't do that to myself, the noise might not let you sleep. That said if you're farther south you might be fine.

Derrick Brooks, NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2014.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 21, 2012, 10:07:40 PM

Just try to avoid living in the north part of El Segundo, RIGHT by LAX. Just a bit loud.

Thanks man. I'll keep that in mind.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 22, 2012, 12:00:00 AM

It's great out here. Get Sunday ticket if you want to watch the Bucs though, the L.A. TV market is Cowboys, Giants, 49ers, Chargers, Packers, and a sprinkle of the Saints. I hate it.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

yvespo

Rookie

#18 : November 22, 2012, 12:20:05 AM

Congrats on the new opportunity Bucko.... you never know, the Bucs might follow you out west

91qboy

Practice Squad

#19 : November 22, 2012, 01:05:51 AM

Im in the west LA/Santa Monica area.... and absolutely love it!!!! Send me a PM if ya need info!

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#20 : November 22, 2012, 01:17:45 AM

Forget the Sunday ticket. Get out to a bar where there are other people watching out of town games.

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 22, 2012, 10:39:33 AM

Congrats on the new opportunity Bucko.... you never know, the Bucs might follow you out west

Hadn't thought about that. Now that would be hilarious, for me at least.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 31, 2012, 09:43:50 AM

Well this is it Guys and Gals. Movers have taken everything and I'm heading to TIA. It's been fun and I'll be around the Board in 2013 from afar. HAve a great off season.

FYI - Studio got me a place in Glendale until I find my own place. Thanks for everyones help. Adios Tampa.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#23 : December 31, 2012, 09:52:41 AM

the internet makes it a small world

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 31, 2012, 10:03:10 AM

the internet makes it a small world

Gonna miss my Bucs live though. Sucks that LA doesn't have a team. Probably go up to San Francisco for a couple of games. It'll give me an excuse to see my daughter in San Jose.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm Moving Soon. Any Bucs fans in L.A. on this BB? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools