Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Deion Sanders and Marshall Faulk like our chances.. « previous next »
Page: 1

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

: November 19, 2012, 03:21:01 PM

Was watching Nfl channel game day highlights and the segment in the hunt.  Both said of the 6-4 teams Tampa is who there most impressed with and to be in the playoffs..  Also Peter King has us 11th ranked in his rankings..      Sanders says Freeman to Jackson one of the best tandems in the league. Also Doug Martin joined Eric **CENSORED**erson and Edgerin James as the only rookies to get 1000 yards in 6 games..     Lavont David is now 5th in total tackles..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#1 : November 19, 2012, 03:30:38 PM

Was watching Nfl channel game day highlights and the segment in the hunt.  Both said of the 6-4 teams Tampa is who there most impressed with and to be in the playoffs..  Also Peter King has us 11th ranked in his rankings..      Sanders says Freeman to Jackson one of the best tandems in the league. Also Doug Martin joined Eric **CENSORED**erson and Edgerin James as the only rookies to get 1000 yards in 6 games..     Lavont David is now 5th in total tackles..

I don't need their endorsment. because they change like wind anyway. We lose this week and you will never know that they said anything good about us. They won't stay glued to us like they are with the terrible Cowboys and Eagles teams.

I love the Bucs, the way they are playing and the coaching staff. Forget Deion and Faulk...

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 19, 2012, 03:34:02 PM

It is nice being on TV again though.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 19, 2012, 03:37:55 PM

It is nice being on TV again though.

......and not being the team that records are being smashed on.   ;D

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 19, 2012, 03:43:13 PM

Quote from: Freddy
......and not being the team that records are being smashed on.   ;D

??? Not sure what you're referring to. That has never happened, ever. I deny all alleged incidents of teams breaking records on us therefore they could not have happened.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#5 : November 19, 2012, 03:45:44 PM

It's nice being on TV but they only showed like 2 highlights of our game on NFL AM. They showed at least 6 or more plays from all of their other games...pathetic. This should be NFL replay no doubt!!! I bet it won't though...

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 19, 2012, 03:50:32 PM

I didn't see the Bucs on the front page of NFL.com... anywhere. Not even a small link somewhere. I saw a big picture of a Browns player trying to bring down Romo.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 19, 2012, 03:51:35 PM

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#8 : November 19, 2012, 04:11:46 PM

I didn't see the Bucs on the front page of NFL.com... anywhere. Not even a small link somewhere. I saw a big picture of a Browns player trying to bring down Romo.

If you can't get 85% of your own fans into the stadium why should the major media outlets care about your team?

Do i think Dallas, Philly, NY, or other teams with large fanbases are over exposed? Yes, but those fans and cities support their teams. Those teams garner viewers, networks will talk about the teams that people care about. Not many fans care about the Bucs. not even in our own city.

Guess I never care who is talking about the team in the media as long as the Bucs win.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

X-RayCat57

Second String

#9 : November 19, 2012, 04:14:36 PM

If you can't get 85% of your own fans into the stadium why should the major media outlets care about your team?

Do i think Dallas, Philly, NY, or other teams with large fanbases are over exposed? Yes, but those fans and cities support their teams. Those teams garner viewers, networks will talk about the teams that people care about. Not many fans care about the Bucs. not even in our own city.

Guess I never care who is talking about the team in the media as long as the Bucs win.

Very well said

\\\"Rock on London, Rock on Chicago! Taco bell, run for the border!\\\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Deion Sanders and Marshall Faulk like our chances.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools