Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who is the Bucs MVP this year? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Hate

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 19, 2012, 04:40:10 PM

I think the same could be said for Martin

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 19, 2012, 04:42:15 PM

and Williams. If they lose any of those 4 guys, I don't see how they win 4 of the last 6 games.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 19, 2012, 05:00:51 PM

MVP = Larsen.   He's really stepped up.   Did you see the way he defended Freeman in that Panther game when Freeman was getting hammered on the ground?

Even though I know Java is trolling, he actually brings up a good point about Larsen. I actually gained a lot of respect for Larsen for doing that.

I've done my fair share of Larsen bashing throughout his time as a Buc and I even said '****ing Larsen' after the penalty. But after seeing the replay, that was an awesome move by Larsen. That's how you protect your QB. It's not his fault the idiot refs didn't see the Panthers guy not getting off of Freeman.

After watching the game a few more times. Larsen actually was the cause of Freeman getting sacked and several QB pressures, including the stunt by Johnson on the play where Freeman lasered the TD with :12 seconds left. Overall Larsen has done a decent job, but the one area I have seen that he completely whiffs are when the DL stunts causing confusion on who he should pick up. Luckily, that is something that should be easily corrected when watching the film this week

I agree that Larsen still isn't too good of a player, I was just saying I liked the attitude he showed by launching that Panthers defender who wouldn't get off Freeman. O-line men are supposed to protect their QB and that's what Larsen did there.

Sim

Starter

#33 : November 19, 2012, 05:07:36 PM

There's no other player that has single-handedly transformed our offense...

V-Jax is our MVP.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#34 : November 19, 2012, 05:14:35 PM

Vincent Jackson's presence has made Freeman, Mike Will, and Martin better..... MVP for sure.

I agree completely with this.  I think if any of those players gets hurt, Freeman, Martin, or Williams, this team could still win 4 or 5 of the remaining games with their current backups.  If all are healthy and Jackson gets hurt, the odds of winning 4 or 5 of the remaining games is greatly deminished.

That's hilarious. Why are you so quickly discounting Freeman's 21 TD passes? What makes you think orlovsky could make this offense go the way Freeman has?

Some of the posters here make me laugh louder than any comedy on TV.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who is the Bucs MVP this year? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools