Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BucNY.....you were wrong « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#15 : November 19, 2012, 06:01:45 PM

Thanks, BJ54. That was great to see. The players have a completely different mentality this season.

Agreed. Even the comments from GMac, and Bowers really have a tone of praise for Shiano. 

"It ain't over til its over" - monster statement for me.  I read that as a shot at all the knee-down rush haters.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 19, 2012, 09:58:43 PM

So instead of posting a reply to post #23 in the "Might as well bring back Raheem", you thought this needed a brand new thread?

Makes sense.

I tried but the thread was locked. I considered a PM but I know I wasn't the only one who predicted success this season. I thought others on this board might want to speak up.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 19, 2012, 10:05:04 PM

So instead of posting a reply to post #23 in the "Might as well bring back Raheem", you thought this needed a brand new thread?

Makes sense.

I tried but the thread was locked. I considered a PM but I know I wasn't the only one who predicted success this season. I thought others on this board might want to speak up.

Fair enough. My bad.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 19, 2012, 10:32:47 PM

I knew what Schiano could do. I am also an optimistic buc fan. I think I went on the books say 7-9 or 8-8. I said this knowing how much he would change things. I honestly didn't think it would be this significant this quickly. If we had a decent secondary we could match up with almost anyone. I expect big things from this team and coaching staff but I do think we're just too thin at secondary.

We're not there yet, but I do hope you continue to be right. Either way Schiano is the man around here and everyone knows it. To all those who think he's to tough and will lose the locker room, did you see that clip of the locker room after the game? Anyone still wondering how this team feels about Coach Schiano?

Something very telling about the man.........he spoke about seeing his men react like little kids with pure enjoyment. His enjoyment was watching them. I think that's great. This guy is a treasure and predict an end to the blackouts in the near future.

The Bucs have been in every game this season. They finished last year with 10 straight blowouts. They started this season with 10 straight games they had a chance to win. I hope they can do that the rest of the way.The schedule doesn't get any easier. I.m confident of one thing..... they won't quit. I've been a fan since day one, and I won't either......no matter what happens. This is just the beginning.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 19, 2012, 10:34:52 PM

Makes sense.

Fair enough. My bad.

It's not a problem. You didn't know.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BucNY.....you were wrong « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools