Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneer MAN CAVE? Ideas? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucNAz23

Practice Squad

: November 19, 2012, 06:46:04 PM

Hey, guys so I'm converting my garage into a bucs "mancave" any ideas on what would be pretty cool to have? Right now I have a few Super Bowl 8x10s but want to get the custom framed and matted.  I also have a helmet, neon light a banner and a man cave street sign with the bucs logo. 

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : November 19, 2012, 07:07:31 PM

Gotta have one or two jerseys encased in a jersey holder - Jimmy, a poster here, has several autographed.

HoustonBucsFan

Second String
#2 : November 19, 2012, 07:27:45 PM

I converted a bedroom with a bathroom in to a Bucs man cave.  It has the chair railing all the way around so I painted that pewter.  I painted the top red, and the bottom black.  Then I got one of those big lit display cases for helmets, balls and hats that are all signed.  Have a freeman authentic jersey signed that I won for $50 back when they were doing that credit card thing up in a case.  Then I have a Brooks jersey signed by a bunch of the 06 team and a had signed by more of them.  Multiple pictures most framed and signed.  A section for all of the superbowl stuff.  Then on the small sections on the side of the closet(that holds the liquor and beer fridge) I have some fish I had mounted and on the other side I have an original tombstone movie poster signed and a small framed picture signed by the 4 main guys.  I also have a Namath and a Montana jersey autographed and framed that I got on our honeymoon cruise.  Not to mention the 47" flat screen, surround sound, aquarium table and some other stuff. 

Have to do it right since I can't go to the games.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 19, 2012, 07:28:06 PM

I'm a die hard buc fan so my man cave will have an old pirate ship feel to it.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 19, 2012, 09:30:54 PM

Hey, guys so I'm converting my garage into a bucs "mancave" any ideas on what would be pretty cool to have? Right now I have a few Super Bowl 8x10s but want to get the custom framed and matted.  I also have a helmet, neon light a banner and a man cave street sign with the bucs logo.

Morgan has a really awesome man cave....maybe she can share some ideas.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#5 : November 19, 2012, 09:36:28 PM

I'm a die hard buc fan so my man cave will have an old pirate ship feel to it.

Actually sounds pretty cool.

bucfaninjax

Practice Squad

#6 : November 19, 2012, 09:45:08 PM

Big bucs fan here in Jacksonville,  My man cave consists of ...... Bucs pool table, bucs pool balls and jags , bobble heads of the Superbowl players with Superbowl rings. Autograph football by Jon Gruden, (autographs of non buc players Fred Taylor, Donovan McNabb,  2 Donovan McNabb autograph Jerseys (my 7 year old son was an Eagle fan before he passed 3 years ago . Donovan sent him the football and jerseys)Walls are painted in pewter and red.  Dart board and 2 bucs hanging lights  with a sign on a door mat with my name and the pirate ship reading "man cave , where a man can be a man"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 19, 2012, 10:03:13 PM

http://www.squidoo.com/buccaneers-man-cave?utm_source=google&utm_medium=imgres&utm_campaign=framebuster

BucNAz23

Practice Squad

#8 : November 19, 2012, 10:43:32 PM

Do any of you guys have pictures? Post them!! I have thee 8ft buccaneers banner but was also looking for that big red buc flag! Like the one our fellow buc fans had at the panther game!! I'll post up a few pics of what I have.. Thanks for the replies!

BucNAz23

Practice Squad

#9 : November 19, 2012, 10:47:26 PM

Yeah I thought about the autographed jerseys but I have  the Super Bowl 8x10s signed by sapp,brooks,rice,lynch,alstott,Pittman, and ronde. So I figured I'd just throw my unsigned brooks up somewhere on the wall.  I have a freeman as well but not sure about putting it up just yet lol.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 19, 2012, 10:49:58 PM

BucNAz23

Practice Squad

#11 : November 19, 2012, 10:57:21 PM

Sweet.. Thanks java.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 19, 2012, 11:26:43 PM

Autographed freeman or Doug jersey in case.
Some throwback colored paint.
A mike alstott autographed football in case.
A team colored fridge you painted yourself.
A big screen HDTV.
One big comfy couch.
Beers in fridge.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

rblrdr

Rookie

#13 : November 19, 2012, 11:38:12 PM

MAN CAVE - Origin 1990-1995

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 19, 2012, 11:39:45 PM

8 feet tall

5 feet tall

This is pretty awesome.

8 feet tall

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneer MAN CAVE? Ideas? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools