Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alex Smith is about to lose his job! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Ms Elam

Starter

#15 : November 19, 2012, 10:34:49 PM

Wow this kid looks good. 49ers lookin scaaaary!
Can you imagine if Peyton Manning would have chosen them. With that defense forget talk about him getting another ring. Would've been the next dynasty to win 3 or 4

awitron

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 19, 2012, 10:55:02 PM

Alex Smith makes them efficient, but Colin Kapernick makes them explosive. He is by far more talented than Smith is and he was drafted to be the franchise QB. Going to be hard for the Niners to stick with Smith if they stay average on offense with him at QB.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

BucNative

Starter

#17 : November 19, 2012, 10:57:26 PM

Seriously this guy is the next great QB in this league.  He looks amazing.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#18 : November 19, 2012, 10:59:11 PM

He's making passes that Smith wouldn't even think about lol. An off-season taking reps with the 1st team, improving some skills and he could be scary.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 19, 2012, 11:02:54 PM

He's making passes that Smith wouldn't even think about lol. An off-season taking reps with the 1st team, improving some skills and he could be scary.

I think he goes the way of Newton once they have tape on him. But ya never know.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#20 : November 19, 2012, 11:07:04 PM

I think he goes the way of Newton once they have tape on him. But ya never know.
I agree that you never know, but he's been making some impressive plays against one of the leagues top D

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#21 : November 19, 2012, 11:07:29 PM

He just threw Karimi about 10 yards.  Nasty.

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#22 : November 19, 2012, 11:08:05 PM

Ops wrong thread

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 19, 2012, 11:19:37 PM

Lol Gruden says they should keep both of them around.

Ms Elam

Starter

#24 : November 20, 2012, 07:09:04 AM

Lol Gruden says they should keep both of them around.
You know this guy and his love for quarterbacks. Right after he said that he said "you can never have to many quarterbacks". Huh? I've heard that saying about pass rushers, corners, and even receivers, but conventional NFL wisdom says if you have 2QBs you don't have 1.  Whoever hires him should get ready for a carousel of cast offs. He might bring in Alex Smith, Michael Vick, and Tim Tebow to compete for the job next year.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alex Smith is about to lose his job! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools