Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Two spots open? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 20, 2012, 02:58:16 PM

12-4  How bout that? We in then? ;)

No, we'll just miss a wildcard spot.  Someone will get in with a 7-9 record though, because they'll win their division. They will subsequently lose their opening playoff game 65-0.

NovaBuc

Starter

#16 : November 20, 2012, 03:14:42 PM

While I doubt it will happen, there are effectively three spots open for the Bucs. Two wild card spots and the NFC South title. The Falcons have looked shaky the past couple of games and honestly haven't really played anyone other than Denver (while Manning was still shaking off the rust no less). For all the hype about them this year, they have barely beaten the Panthers, Raiders and the Cardinals. Sure, the Bucs can't say much more about the teams they have beaten but then we weren't expected to get to six wins this year or even be in contention for a playoff spot. Bucs have two games against the Falcons, if the Bucs win both I don't think the Falcons win every game on the rest of their schedule against New Orleans, the Giants and Detroit. The Bucs would have to win the rest of their games as well, but honestly I feel better about the Bucs schedule than the Falcons the rest of the season outside of the Denver game since we always seem to give the Saints fits in the Superdome.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#17 : November 20, 2012, 04:40:32 PM

12-4  How bout that? We in then? ;)

Yup. Hell if we win out, and the Falcons lose another game other than the 2 to us, Im pretty sure we get the division no?

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 20, 2012, 06:55:02 PM

I saw on ESPN that if we tie the Seahawks, we win the the tie breaker. Not sure why, but that is what the experts said.

Draft Aaron Donald

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#19 : November 20, 2012, 07:12:10 PM

Interesting.....Lets hope it doesnt come to that though and we just win out.

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Two spots open? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools