Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Packers May Not Franchise Tag Jermichael Finley « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Hate

Hall of Famer
#75 : November 20, 2012, 09:25:10 PM

I used to be a huge fan of his....not anymore. The object of my affection this offseason is Heath Miller.... a legit 3 down TE.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

jlr0714

Starter
#76 : November 20, 2012, 09:26:14 PM

Would rather have the kid from Notre Dame.    More of a Schiano type guy. 

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#77 : November 20, 2012, 09:31:21 PM

I used to be a huge fan of his....not anymore. The object of my affection this offseason is Heath Miller.... a legit 3 down TE.
I like the idea of getting Heath.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#78 : November 20, 2012, 09:42:12 PM

I think they draft a guy.  There are some monsters that are going to be in the draft.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#79 : November 20, 2012, 09:49:23 PM

I think they draft a guy.  There are some monsters that are going to be in the draft.

Good call. The draft is deep at TE and CB, two positions we'll need to upgrade.

BaghdadJoe54

Starter

#80 : November 20, 2012, 09:49:37 PM

Not a big college guy, do you have any names/ teams ?

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#81 : November 20, 2012, 09:51:17 PM

Tyler Eifert- Notre Dame is the best, The two Stanford TE's are good and some other solid players that go somewhere in rounds 3/4.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#82 : November 20, 2012, 09:51:58 PM

Tyler Eifert, Sr., Notre Dame     6-6, 4.65, projected first-round pick

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#83 : November 20, 2012, 09:56:32 PM

Tyler Eifert- Notre Dame is the best, The two Stanford TE's are good and some other solid players that go somewhere in rounds 3/4.

Good call...I'm assuming you watched the Stanford/Oregon game on Saturday night. Zach Ertz was a beast and I think he can be a really good pro TE.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#84 : November 20, 2012, 10:03:13 PM

Good call...I'm assuming you watched the Stanford/Oregon game on Saturday night. Zach Ertz was a beast and I think he can be a really good pro TE.
Yep 11 catches for 106 yards and 1 td.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Packers May Not Franchise Tag Jermichael Finley « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools