Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vincent Jackson's day off at his new pad « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: November 20, 2012, 01:01:03 AM

Vincent Jackson's day off at his new pad, presented by Samsung

Vincent Jackson is a new resident of Tampa, and he's making himself at home with the Buccaneers, both on and off the field, as his fully-furnished man cave can attest.

Check out Vincent Jackson's new Tampa pad, fully stocked with game balls, awards, trophies, and TVs galore. He sports a wall of five Samsung flat screen TVs for his man cave, and has another 75" Samsung Smart TV sitting in his game room. VJ spends his days off catching up on TV and picking out new music for the locker room.

Photo by....Joshua T. Freeman‏@JF5x
 Just landed in Tampa! So proud of our team for fighting til the end! @Mikebuc19 @VincentTJackson #Bucs pic.twitter.com/bUxrS1d4

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#1 : November 20, 2012, 02:31:37 AM

Vincent Jackson is a new resident of Tampa, and he's making himself at home with the Buccaneers, both on and off the field, as his fully-furnished man cave can attest.

Check out Vincent Jackson's new Tampa pad, fully stocked with game balls, awards, trophies, and TVs galore. He sports a wall of five Samsung flat screen TVs for his man cave, and has another 75" Samsung Smart TV sitting in his game room. VJ spends his days off catching up on TV and picking out new music for the locker room.

Photo by....Joshua T. Freeman‏@JF5x
 Just landed in Tampa! So proud of our team for fighting til the end! @Mikebuc19 @VincentTJackson #Bucs pic.twitter.com/bUxrS1d4

VJax is most certainly a good influence on Mike Will and others on the team. It's refreshing to see an athlete as talented as him, enjoying his home, family, and not dealing with the drama of being out in clubs / bars.

Sign him for life Bucs!

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#2 : November 20, 2012, 02:45:51 AM

^
^
^
^
^
Agreed

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#3 : November 20, 2012, 03:22:13 AM

VJax is most certainly a good influence on Mike Will and others on the team. It's refreshing to see an athlete as talented as him, enjoying his home, family, and not dealing with the drama of being out in clubs / bars.

Sign him for life Bucs!

Chargers Receiver Vincent Jackson Suspended After DUI Conviction
Jul 1, 2010

http://voices.yahoo.com/chargers-receiver-vincent-jackson-suspended-after-6323550.html?cat=14

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 20, 2012, 03:29:01 AM

Jackson is beastmode. Glad to have him in Tampa.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 20, 2012, 05:52:24 AM

Sign him for life Bucs!

Chargers Receiver Vincent Jackson Suspended After DUI Conviction
Jul 1, 2010

http://voices.yahoo.com/chargers-receiver-vincent-jackson-suspended-after-6323550.html?cat=14
2010 dude.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 20, 2012, 07:34:40 AM

Really likeable guy, and he helps to make this offense prolific. What a nab he was.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 20, 2012, 07:52:40 AM

I thought we had to worry that they didn't get along anymore. I mean they don't sit next to each other like they use to right? What a pile of garbage reporting that was. Suggesting the two are on some sort of falling out because they aren't sitting hip to hip for every meeting.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#8 : November 20, 2012, 07:58:34 AM

Thanks for posting. V-jax seems to be a down-to-earth, humble guy.  Good guy to represent the team.

We don't need no thugs.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 20, 2012, 08:43:33 AM

Speaking of the WRs, after the game Sunday, I thought it was hilarious the way PJ Fleck was hopping around like a 12yr old girl at a Bieber concert

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 20, 2012, 09:08:15 AM

Really likeable guy, and he helps to make this offense prolific. What a nab he was.
One word came to mind for me and it was likable. Cool vid.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 20, 2012, 09:30:44 AM

Quote from: chace1986
Speaking of the WRs, after the game Sunday, I thought it was hilarious the way PJ Fleck was hopping around like a 12yr old girl at a Bieber concert
I think after Sunday, we were all hopping around like 12 year old girls at a Bieber concert.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 20, 2012, 09:58:36 AM

Guy is a bonafide BEAST.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 20, 2012, 10:11:09 AM

And very very articulate.  Guy seems very intelligent and grounded....not only can he catch a football, he takes them away from the D, right outta their hands before they know what hits them.   THAT is a unique blend of talent and high intention.   Its HIS BALL and that's all there is to it!    love that man...

JohnBuc06

Starter

#14 : November 20, 2012, 10:23:59 AM

Is it me ...or is VJ what we were all hoping for years ago when we traded the house for Keshawn Johnson? 
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vincent Jackson's day off at his new pad « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools