Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vincent Jackson's day off at his new pad « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#90 : November 24, 2012, 02:04:55 AM

Tougher? The defenses Freeman has faced are better than Atlanta's defense.

No one here (besides your looney self) has issues with Freeman against the Falcons defense. They're worried about Ryan against Tampa's defensive backfield. Pretty much both teams are worried about the same issue.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#91 : November 24, 2012, 02:06:58 AM

I'm talking about being a winner.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#92 : November 24, 2012, 02:15:45 AM

I doubt you know what a winner is.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#93 : November 24, 2012, 05:14:03 AM

Boom. Roasted

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#94 : November 24, 2012, 05:52:01 AM

After the game, you check which team has a W and which team has an L.    It ain't rocket science.   That's always been Freeman's weakness.   He's not a winner.   That's why he never makes the playoffs.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#95 : November 24, 2012, 08:54:59 AM

The only part of his house they show us is his couch and his PS3....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#96 : November 24, 2012, 09:01:49 AM

The only part of his house they show us is his couch and his PS3....

Raheem would have loved having this guy on the team.   He can never have too many Madden Challenges.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#97 : November 24, 2012, 08:48:17 PM

Boom.  I just dropped a load in my pants.

A grown man making jokes like that.......SMH

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#98 : November 24, 2012, 09:32:30 PM

Sad thing is if someone had said that about me, your comment would have been.....    LOL!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#99 : December 01, 2012, 02:26:36 AM

Sad thing is if someone had said that about me, your comment would have been.....    LOL!

Awwww....Java the victim.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#100 : February 01, 2013, 04:12:23 AM

it was 2 seasons ago that Vjax held out and last season got franchised tagged. AJ Smith could have tagged him again but arrogantly chose to let him walk without compensation. Ironically, letting VJax walk will most likely cost both Smith and Turner their jobs.

Good call.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#101 : February 01, 2013, 06:36:40 AM

Awwww....Java the victim.

Actually, the crux of that post was to point our your hypocrisy.     Mr. LOL.    Not surprised it went over your head.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vincent Jackson's day off at his new pad « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools