Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano on NFLN this morning at 8. « previous next »
Page: 1

Ms Elam

Starter

: November 20, 2012, 07:18:55 AM

Greg Schiano is suppose to be on NFLN this morning at 8.

Ms Elam

Starter

#1 : November 20, 2012, 07:26:54 AM

We are getting a little bit of pub. We still got shanked on the NFL replay game though. This week they will show the Texans vs the jags and the browns vs the cowboys. Now that Texans game is the best game of the week. But there was nothing exciting about that cowboys game. When Nfln showed the toP 10 plays for this week no plays from that boring game. But the bucs has 2(technically 4) plays in the top 10. The between the legs pass. And number 1 was free to Jackson in the back of the end zone, but it was turned into a montage because they couldn't show that catch without showing the 2 point conversion, then they couldn't show those 2 without showing the game winner to Dallas

blountforcetrauma

Rookie

#2 : November 20, 2012, 07:50:28 AM

The Bucs made it twice on the top plays of week 11. Freeman's under the legs pass and the typing pass to VJ / 2 pt conversion included.
: November 20, 2012, 07:59:13 AM blountforcetrauma

Ms Elam

Starter

#3 : November 20, 2012, 08:11:27 AM

Loved every answer he gave! Good interview

blountforcetrauma

Rookie

#4 : November 20, 2012, 08:16:28 AM

Great interview with coach. And like it or not, Doug Martin is NOT going to lose that Muscle Hamster nick, he's getting love but that name is his- get over it. Nice to hear us getting respect.
Let me be the first to say I was totally wrong with my 7-9 predicton. There is NO way this team is going to lay down like it did on Rah.

Ms Elam

Starter

#5 : November 20, 2012, 08:21:16 AM

Great interview with coach. And like it or not, Doug Martin is NOT going to lose that Muscle Hamster nick, he's getting love but that name is his- get over it. Nice to hear us getting respect.
Let me be the first to say I was totally wrong with my 7-9 predicton. There is NO way this team is going to lay down like it did on Rah.
He has a weird nick name no one else has. If his agent had any kind of business savvy it would be trade marked by now.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 20, 2012, 10:24:39 AM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000098193/Schiano-Buccaneers-getting-set-for-big-Week-11-tilt-vs-Falcons

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#7 : November 20, 2012, 10:59:34 AM

I like how coach Schiano never emphasizes playoffs but keeps the focus on one game at a time. That approach certainly seems to be working for this team. Really looking forward to the Falcons game Sunday.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 20, 2012, 11:05:38 AM

NFL Network is giving us the shaft again!!!!!!!!

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 20, 2012, 11:16:15 AM

I almost threw up watching NFLN this morning. Their unstoppable Jets coverage is mind numbing.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 20, 2012, 12:12:38 PM

Yeah who gives a damn about Tebow, really?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano on NFLN this morning at 8. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools