Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Falcons Message Board... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

big_JLB

Starter

#15 : November 21, 2012, 04:24:58 PM

I hope he revives that celebration big jlb

nothing will make me happier.
the falcons are the luckiest goddamn team in the league and they have been for the last few seasons..until it runs out in the playoffs...as usual

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 21, 2012, 05:59:49 PM

Anyone trolling them this week?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#17 : November 21, 2012, 07:01:24 PM

Anyone trolling them this week?

Not surprising you are interested in trolling, Mr. "Watched".

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#18 : November 21, 2012, 07:13:39 PM

I was on the Kitties board last week.  It's not as much fun when there is no fight left in the dog... err cat.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 21, 2012, 07:16:20 PM

Quote from: Rat
I was on the Kitties board last week.  It's not as much fun when there is no fight left in the dog... err cat.
Got banned from the Panthers board. Good times.

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#20 : November 21, 2012, 07:17:32 PM

the falcons are the luckiest goddamn team in the league and they have been for the last few seasons..until it runs out in the playoffs...as usual

It boils down to the fact that they really aren't that good.

The Bucs better take this one at Ray Jay.  Ryan has a scary good record in the dome.

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#21 : November 21, 2012, 07:21:46 PM

Quote from: Rat

Got banned from the Panthers board. Good times.

A few guys there are actually pretty funny, most are not .... for those who don't know, we 're called  the "Ass Pirates".

big_JLB

Starter

#22 : November 21, 2012, 08:59:19 PM

It boils down to the fact that they really aren't that good.

The Bucs better take this one at Ray Jay.  Ryan has a scary good record in the dome.

its true, they aren't very good. i mean how do you throw 5 picks...to arizona...in one game and win?

C'MON MAN

since ryan has taken over as QB in 2008 atlanta holds an 8-2 advantage over tampa. natty ice only has a 8:9 TD:INT ratio with average of 147.8 yards passing/game though.  it should be noted that his 3rd game agains the bucs in 2009 he got hurt and somehow chris redmond still managed to beat them. but suffice to say ryan himself has had his troubles vs. tampa and hopefully that trend continues

now that the run d has tightened up i'm not so concerned about turner. he's killed them in the past, but he only has 2 100-yard games this season. force ryan to pass 40+ times and he's bound to throw INTs

i cant wait.
: November 21, 2012, 09:02:00 PM big_jlb

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#23 : November 21, 2012, 10:26:45 PM

I'm over there getting my "Troll-On as we speak!

They are talking about how Dougie will be ineffective and how Ryan is going to magically have a great game(like last year? lol )

I set em straight

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 21, 2012, 10:36:10 PM

Ryan will have a good game, our Pass D is much worse than last year.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Falcons Message Board... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools