Boards > The Red Board

Philadelphia Game Sold out, Ticket rep "feels good" about Falcons this week

<< < (2/19) > >>

Bucs N Beers:
I'm coming from Virginia for the Philly game. Section 133, Row D! I've been excited for about 2 and a half months now. I've only been to Bucs vs Panthers in Charlotte multiple times, finally making the trip to Ray Jay!

3rd String Kicker:

--- Quote from: FreeHawk ---I just got back from getting my tickets for this weekends game. The ticket rep offered me a package which consists of tickets for the last three home games, and wherever you sit for whatever price, they will upgrade you to the club level for the Eagle's game. He prefaced the offer by saying they are announcing a SELL OUT for the Superbowl Celebration against the Eagles. This isn't all that surprising since it is a special event, but I figured it was worth posting.

Also, when I asked him how it was looking for the game being on TV this weekend, he said that he "feels good" about it. I was not really able to decipher whether he was serious, or whether they are just supposed to say that. However, I had to buy a $40 ticket because the $30 and $35 tickets are all sold out, which was not the case two weeks ago when I bought tickets to the Chargers game.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the update FreeHawk. Sounds like we are close to 85% at least.

1sparkybuc:
Superbowl Celebration? Andy Reid is a dead man walking and the Bucs have to remind him of January 19, 2002? That's just cruel. I always hated the team but respected Reid. I hope this doesn't backfire on the Bucs. 2012 has not been a good year for Andy.

chace1986:

--- Quote from: Bucs N Beers on November 21, 2012, 02:51:32 PM ---I'm coming from Virginia for the Philly game. Section 133, Row D! I've been excited for about 2 and a half months now.

--- End quote ---

I'm flying in for that one as well. Section 132, Row R.

#f*ckinpumped

3rd String Kicker:
Bucs win in Veteran's Stadium's Final Game.
Bucs win in new stadium's first game.

Lets go for the trifecta!

Bucs win in Andy Reid's final game as Eagles HC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version