Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Philadelphia Game Sold out, Ticket rep "feels good" about Falcons this week « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

: November 21, 2012, 02:16:27 PM

I just got back from getting my tickets for this weekends game. The ticket rep offered me a package which consists of tickets for the last three home games, and wherever you sit for whatever price, they will upgrade you to the club level for the Eagle's game. He prefaced the offer by saying they are announcing a SELL OUT for the Superbowl Celebration against the Eagles. This isn't all that surprising since it is a special event, but I figured it was worth posting.

Also, when I asked him how it was looking for the game being on TV this weekend, he said that he "feels good" about it. I was not really able to decipher whether he was serious, or whether they are just supposed to say that. However, I had to buy a $40 ticket because the $30 and $35 tickets are all sold out, which was not the case two weeks ago when I bought tickets to the Chargers game.

barbernbrooks

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 21, 2012, 02:19:43 PM

thanks atleast for being a good fan and going and supporting your team. We need you out there on sunday

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#2 : November 21, 2012, 02:24:39 PM

thanks atleast for being a good fan and going and supporting your team. We need you out there on sunday

Wasn't originally planning to go, because we just went to the Chargers game, but we couldn't miss this game!! I am still scarred from going to the throwback game against Atlanta in 2010. I have never been so pissed/depressed after a football game (I am only 20).

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 21, 2012, 02:26:56 PM

Let's hope Ray Jay is filled with  mostly Bucs fans on Sunday and they can cause a few false starts.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#4 : November 21, 2012, 02:35:46 PM

Those club seats aren't cheap. The Glazers offered me a free upgrade from nosebleeds to clubs, and I took them up on it for the 2011 season. It's a good move on their part since the seats are open anyway and it looks bad on TV when the crowd looks sparse.  The air conditioning, jazz band, and comfortable seating in the club are a nice touch, especially during hot Sept/October.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 21, 2012, 02:51:32 PM

I'm coming from Virginia for the Philly game. Section 133, Row D! I've been excited for about 2 and a half months now. I've only been to Bucs vs Panthers in Charlotte multiple times, finally making the trip to Ray Jay!

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 21, 2012, 02:55:44 PM

Quote from: FreeHawk
I just got back from getting my tickets for this weekends game. The ticket rep offered me a package which consists of tickets for the last three home games, and wherever you sit for whatever price, they will upgrade you to the club level for the Eagle's game. He prefaced the offer by saying they are announcing a SELL OUT for the Superbowl Celebration against the Eagles. This isn't all that surprising since it is a special event, but I figured it was worth posting.

Also, when I asked him how it was looking for the game being on TV this weekend, he said that he "feels good" about it. I was not really able to decipher whether he was serious, or whether they are just supposed to say that. However, I had to buy a $40 ticket because the $30 and $35 tickets are all sold out, which was not the case two weeks ago when I bought tickets to the Chargers game.

Thanks for the update FreeHawk. Sounds like we are close to 85% at least.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 21, 2012, 03:10:05 PM

Superbowl Celebration? Andy Reid is a dead man walking and the Bucs have to remind him of January 19, 2002? That's just cruel. I always hated the team but respected Reid. I hope this doesn't backfire on the Bucs. 2012 has not been a good year for Andy.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 21, 2012, 03:18:14 PM

I'm coming from Virginia for the Philly game. Section 133, Row D! I've been excited for about 2 and a half months now.

I'm flying in for that one as well. Section 132, Row R.

#f*ckinpumped

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 21, 2012, 03:20:15 PM

Bucs win in Veteran's Stadium's Final Game.
Bucs win in new stadium's first game.

Lets go for the trifecta!

Bucs win in Andy Reid's final game as Eagles HC.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 21, 2012, 04:59:07 PM

Closed the Vet whipping them and Opened the Link with the same thing.. WAS WONDERFUL!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 21, 2012, 05:02:26 PM

anyone getting into club will get a chance to see some good Bucs from years ago: Cosey Coleman (2000-2004), Tyoka Jackson (1996-2000), and David Lewis (1977-1981). In the East Club, meet Mark Royals (90-'9, 99-01), Eric Vance (1998-2001), and "Batman" Wood (1976-1984).

Wood and Lewis were two of my favorite defensive players back in the day.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 21, 2012, 05:07:14 PM

Interesting words from the sales rep depending on how you interpret them. Good sign that the cheap tickets are sold out for this weekend. It was pretty evident watching on TV during the Chargers game that the upper levels were only about half full. I expect a ruckus environment this Sunday. Fans finally have reason for optimism again and it seems like the belief in success is on the upswing for Buc fans.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 21, 2012, 06:21:31 PM

Interesting there are more tickets available for the Patriots at Jets Turkey game than for our game, according to ESPN...
http://espn.go.com/nfl/schedule

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 21, 2012, 06:46:00 PM

Closed the Vet whipping them and Opened the Link with the same thing.. WAS WONDERFUL!

You can thank Jon Gruden for those memories.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Philadelphia Game Sold out, Ticket rep "feels good" about Falcons this week « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools