Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Philadelphia Game Sold out, Ticket rep "feels good" about Falcons this week « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

snesfreak

Starter

#15 : November 21, 2012, 06:50:33 PM

Bucs win in Veteran's Stadium's Final Game.
Bucs win in new stadium's first game.

Lets go for the trifecta!

Bucs win in Andy Reid's final game as Eagles HC.

Closed the Vet whipping them and Opened the Link with the same thing.. WAS WONDERFUL!

You can thank Jon Gruden for those memories.
Can I blame him for the worst memory I have as a Bucs fan?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : November 21, 2012, 06:51:30 PM

What's the worst memory you have as a Bucs fan?   The 2011 season 10 game losing streak?   

snesfreak

Starter

#17 : November 21, 2012, 06:52:04 PM

What's the worst memory you have as a Bucs fan?   The 2011 season 10 game losing streak?   
Colts game, MNF, 2003.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 21, 2012, 06:53:41 PM

I have never been so pissed/depressed after a football game (I am only 20).

Imagine the NFC championship game in '99

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 21, 2012, 06:55:00 PM

I'm coming from Virginia for the Philly game. Section 133, Row D! I've been excited for about 2 and a half months now.

I'm flying in for that one as well. Section 132, Row R.

#f*ckinpumped

133 row CC

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 21, 2012, 06:56:10 PM

Strangely, that Colts game didn't bother me as much as the Cardinals game where the Bucs were beating the Cards 28-3 in the 4th quarter and lost the game 31-28.    At least Peyton Manning was a Hall of Fame superstar and they had stars like Marvin Harrison - and Brian Kelly went down without a backup so Manning had easy pickings after that.   I actually thought the Colts had a chance after Kelly went down because I couldn't see Kiffin being able to stop the Colts from then on without a week of practice without Kelly in there.   That Cards game there was no reason why the Bucs should allow those losers to come back on them like that.   Sickening.   I thought that team was pretty good until that game.  Then I realized they were not really any better at all.    Had it been Peyton Manning in his prime directing the comeback, I could understand it, but it was Neil Lomax.   Sickening...

And the reason that Cotls game bothered you is that Gruden had your hopes up so high since he set a high standard.   Your hopes were in the toilet with Raheem at all times.
: November 21, 2012, 06:57:50 PM JavaRay

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 21, 2012, 06:59:40 PM

If that Eagles game is sold out, you better expect a huge number of Eagles fans.    It sounds like they have scheduled a winter vacation in Tampa along with attending an Eagles game.   Expect at least 15,000 Eagle fans.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 21, 2012, 07:08:57 PM

Eagles have a good fan base.  Why not come to Tampa.  Weather is good.  Easy win for them.

RiotHeart

Starter

#23 : November 21, 2012, 07:34:14 PM

Excited for this one. Already have season ticks and won club ticks to the game so should be even better.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 21, 2012, 07:40:02 PM

There have been too many Bucs disappointments over the years to even remember. That Colts game on MNF was just another of many gaffes involving the Bucs by a referee. NFL admitted Colts should never have been awarded possession on their onside kick... The Detroit game in 2010 that the refs blew kept us out of the playoffs, instead sending the Packers  in a tiebreaker with us and the Giants, was a biggie... Definitely the '99 loss to the Rams was another...
: November 21, 2012, 07:42:36 PM NotDeadYet

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 21, 2012, 07:40:45 PM

Awesome

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 21, 2012, 07:41:24 PM

I'm not sure how it is these days.   But back in 2005-2006 we sat in the Club seats a couple of games.   Great seats, right on the 50 yard line - great view.   But the people around us weren't into the game at all so it made the game less enjoyable.   We prefer to be in the lower level seats with the real fans.

sandogbuc

Second String

#27 : November 21, 2012, 07:46:40 PM

Strangely, that Colts game didn't bother me as much as the Cardinals game where the Bucs were beating the Cards 28-3 in the 4th quarter and lost the game 31-28.    At least Peyton Manning was a Hall of Fame superstar and they had stars like Marvin Harrison - and Brian Kelly went down without a backup so Manning had easy pickings after that.   I actually thought the Colts had a chance after Kelly went down because I couldn't see Kiffin being able to stop the Colts from then on without a week of practice without Kelly in there.   That Cards game there was no reason why the Bucs should allow those losers to come back on them like that.   Sickening.   I thought that team was pretty good until that game.  Then I realized they were not really any better at all.    Had it been Peyton Manning in his prime directing the comeback, I could understand it, but it was Neil Lomax.   Sickening...

And the reason that Cotls game bothered you is that Gruden had your hopes up so high since he set a high standard.   Your hopes were in the toilet with Raheem at all times.

if my memory serves me correct, that was the game in St. Louis where Iggy missed a 57 yard FG to tie.

My worst moment had to be sitting in the stands at Oakland and watching us lose 45-0 to The Gruden lead Raiders.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 21, 2012, 07:55:58 PM

My worst moment had to be sitting in the stands at Oakland and watching us lose 45-0 to The Gruden lead Raiders.

That was perhaps the worst loss in Buc history.   Dungy was totally out coached by Gruden that day.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 21, 2012, 08:05:29 PM

Worst Buc memories: Ricky Proehl's catch in the NFCCG, getting bounced from the playoffs twice vs Philly, Colts on MNF, all of last year.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Philadelphia Game Sold out, Ticket rep "feels good" about Falcons this week « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools