Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Philadelphia Game Sold out, Ticket rep "feels good" about Falcons this week « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : November 21, 2012, 08:07:35 PM

I think the worst time to be a Bucs fan was the entire Raheem tenure.   That was just pathetic.   

MichaelH

Practice Squad

#31 : November 21, 2012, 09:03:22 PM

Falcons are Ripe for a Beating....Let Hope we don't have a game like the 2nd and 3rd qtr of Carolina....
   We got that bad time under our belt and came away with a nice win......Now we Have Some Serious Confidence....!!!

MichaelH

Practice Squad

#32 : November 21, 2012, 09:07:38 PM

I think the Leeman Bennet Years were our Worst Ever.....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 21, 2012, 09:09:08 PM

The thing about the Bennett years is at least we had Steve Young.   I had big hopes for him.    So I was much more interested in the team during the Bennett years than the Raheem years.   Both were horrible coaches, but I liked the players better in 85,86.

MichaelH

Practice Squad

#34 : November 21, 2012, 09:10:39 PM

Watching Cam Newtons Jaw Drop was Priceless

MichaelH

Practice Squad

#35 : November 21, 2012, 09:13:46 PM

No Doubt Raheem was just an Awful Coach.......We would have Never had a decent team under his watch...

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 21, 2012, 09:16:08 PM

No Doubt Raheem was just an Awful Coach.......We would have Never had a decent team under his watch...
That 2010 team was pretty good..

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 21, 2012, 10:09:01 PM

No it wasn't.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 21, 2012, 10:16:26 PM

I have never been so pissed/depressed after a football game (I am only 20).

Imagine the NFC championship game in '99

Went to that game w/a Rams fan...probably the loudest indoor game I've ever attended. Was in shock at the score and then Proehl made that catch...ugh. To this day though, that is the greatest game ever played by a defense IMO considering the opponent, atmosphere, and situation. I remember getting drilled w/snowballs as I walked the streets of StL that night...lol.
: November 21, 2012, 10:18:00 PM jhop88

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 21, 2012, 10:21:29 PM

Yeah, that team would have never gone 10-6 and made a push for the playoffs under Raheem.

And they wouldn't have had any exciting, come from behind, victories with Raheem at the helm.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 21, 2012, 10:24:37 PM

That team under any other head coach with that horribly weak schedule would have made the playoffs.   

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#41 : November 21, 2012, 10:42:11 PM

Java you have yet another account....You hatred for Raheem is sickening, the guy is gone get over it. IF your boy Gruden couldve beat the Jamarcus Russell lead Raiders he might still be here.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 21, 2012, 10:43:52 PM

The thing about the Bennett years is at least we had Steve Young.   I had big hopes for him.    So I was much more interested in the team during the Bennett years than the Raheem years.   Both were horrible coaches, but I liked the players better in 85,86.

Anybody would favor most any team over the garbage Gruden left when he was fired. Right now you can thank Raheem for picking a franchise QB with his first selection in his first draft. Gruden couldn't do it in seven years. At least Raheem left Schiano some talent to work with. Watching the Bucs spiral downward with other team's rejects year after year with Gruden was my nightmare and any other fan of the team. The man was fired because of it. He was going nowhere and the Glazers knew it. Raheem was a piss poor DC and sucked as a leader, but at least he had the balls to get rid of the deadwood and start from scratch. Gruden probably would have won five or six games in '09, but no way in hell would he have won ten in'10. He would have sucked last year as well. Mediocre at best and mediocre is what got him fired in the first place.

Bottom line: we had to get rid of Gruden to accumulate some young talented players, and we had to get rid of Raheem to upgrade the coaching staff. It's Schiano's team leading the NFC in offense and breaking franchise records. That's something none of teams did under Gruden, and Schiano is just getting started, mainly with a roster built under Raheem's tenure. Gruden built nothing. He was a great OC for the Bucs for one season. That's it.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 21, 2012, 10:46:38 PM

How many top QBs did Gruden have the chance to draft in his 7 years?    The only one was Aaron Rodgers.    And had he picked Rodgers, he would have been fired at the end of the 2005 season.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#44 : November 21, 2012, 10:47:47 PM

IF your boy Gruden couldve beat the Jamarcus Russell lead Raiders he might still be here.

Disgusting!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Philadelphia Game Sold out, Ticket rep "feels good" about Falcons this week « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools