Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Link to the replay of the Bucs-DirtyBird game here « previous next »
Page: 1

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: November 26, 2012, 07:13:55 AM

http://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/servlets/inmarket?id=TB

Free for blacked out areas.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 26, 2012, 08:08:45 AM

Thanks, now I finally get to put this up:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah, this all happened in the same set of downs.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 26, 2012, 08:27:32 AM

Thanks, now I finally get to put this up:

Oh yeah, this all happened in the same set of downs.

That's what cost them the game.   

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 26, 2012, 08:32:02 AM

Yeah we should cut Freeman, sign Tebow, win a championship.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 26, 2012, 08:33:17 AM

Yeah we should cut Freeman, sign Tebow, win a championship.

At least someone gets it.

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#5 : November 26, 2012, 09:01:09 AM

that IS what cost them the game. Doesn't mean they should cut Freeman, he just needs to improve and stop making these stupid mistakes. Worst part is, there was no pressure, so no reason to make these bad decisions/throws. Why does he do this? Nobosy will ask him directly.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 26, 2012, 09:05:54 AM

The biggest play to me was the Mike Williams throw. The Vincent Jackson throw was garbage too, but wow on the Mike Williams throw. Something else I picked up on, Vincent didn't challenge the ball on that underthrow, he just kept running, he slowed to a jog a little bit, but really didn't turn into a defender. No harm, no foul as the corner couldn't make the easy interception lol.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 26, 2012, 09:08:52 AM

No..... Leonard Johnson and Ronde Barber letting Julio Jones run 80 yards for a TD, and Mark Barron taking a bad angle and then falling down over Clabo cost them the game. Make those 2 tackles and the outcome is different.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 26, 2012, 09:13:29 AM

Quote from: RHBucsFan
Why does he do this? Nobosy will ask him directly.
I've always figured reporters wouldn't want to burn bridges at One Buc Place by asking the wrong questions, I'll bet they are all thinking it though.

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#9 : November 26, 2012, 09:14:16 AM

Al Bundy, are you seriously putting this on a free ageny undrafted DB in Leonard Johnson for not being able to cover a primiere receiver in this league one on one? Wow.
I'd rathert put this on the guys that are the leaders of this team and are getting paid like it. This is totally on Freeman. He missed a wide open Williams for a TD and underthrew an open Jackson on a play that should have been picked.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 26, 2012, 09:20:23 AM

Quote from: Al Bundy
No..... Leonard Johnson and Ronde Barber letting Julio Jones run 80 yards for a TD...
Greg Schiano called that type of play the Achilles heel of the team. It looked like confusion on the play to me, Leonard as he was trailing Julio did not appear to be going full speed, not that he's fast to begin with, but it didn't seem like he had full stride. It would be nice to know the coverage scheme on that one. It just didn't feel like in watching that play it was a matter of someone getting beat, although again, that is highly possible as it is Julio Jones. Seemed like an Xs and Os thing, someone wasn't on the same page. Very frustrating play, it was tough for the crowd to get any momentum when the Falcons kept answering so quick like that.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 26, 2012, 09:39:12 AM

Al Bundy, are you seriously putting this on a free ageny undrafted DB in Leonard Johnson for not being able to cover a primiere receiver in this league one on one? Wow.
I'd rathert put this on the guys that are the leaders of this team and are getting paid like it. This is totally on Freeman. He missed a wide open Williams for a TD and underthrew an open Jackson on a play that should have been picked.

He was there and he missed an easy tackle.... yes I am putting that on him. Just like I am putting it on Barron for taking a bad angle, falling over Tyson Clabo and missing the other tackle.... the plays were there to be made. ESPECIALLY the Leonard Johnson play.. it sucked the life out of the stadium.

Jack Rabbit Slim

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 26, 2012, 09:49:32 AM

The biggest play to me was the Mike Williams throw. The Vincent Jackson throw was garbage too, but wow on the Mike Williams throw. Something else I picked up on, Vincent didn't challenge the ball on that underthrow, he just kept running, he slowed to a jog a little bit, but really didn't turn into a defender. No harm, no foul as the corner couldn't make the easy interception lol.

I think the only reason he didn't challenge it was b/c he lost it in the sun, as he turned around you saw him stick his arms up like "where is it"

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Link to the replay of the Bucs-DirtyBird game here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools