Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: That should end the playoff talk « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#60 : November 26, 2012, 11:42:50 AM

5 NFC losses. Pass defense is horrific.

I can care less about the playoffs this season. All I care about is the team improving and they are fun to watch again.

V-Jax isn't getting any younger. Better take advantage of his skillz now because they may not be around in 2-3 seasons.

El Diablo

Starter

#61 : November 26, 2012, 11:45:04 AM

I can care less about the playoffs this season. All I care about is the team improving and they are fun to watch again.

I want the playoffs...but the team improving and being fun to watch is certainly more important.

I thought we looked as good as we've looked all year IMO. Missed a few opportunities but I was impressed with how the team played. They did the best job of shutting down dougie doug and we still moved the ball well against them.

That is true. I really don't see why fans are so upset. It was a good game.

Some people are just  curmudgeon and suck at life. These bucs play hard and yes it was a very good game against the team with the best record on football

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#62 : November 26, 2012, 11:52:18 AM

I predicted a 4-12 season in Schiano's first. Everything since that 4th win is cake. It would be nice to see them rewarded for their efforts w/ a playoff spot. Hope it happens.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#63 : November 26, 2012, 11:52:19 AM

V-Jax isn't getting any younger. Better take advantage of his skillz now because they may not be around in 2-3 seasons.

whats the meaning of this post?  that schiano and the Bucs have to win the superbowl this year or vjax was a wasted signing?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#64 : November 26, 2012, 11:58:52 AM

whats the meaning of this post?  that schiano and the Bucs have to win the superbowl this year or vjax was a wasted signing?

I think he means WR will be a need again within 2 years.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#65 : November 26, 2012, 12:03:34 PM

I think so.

You can't project V-Jax's numbers too far forward.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#66 : November 26, 2012, 12:08:46 PM

I predicted a 4-12 season in Schiano's first. Everything since that 4th win is cake.

these statements dont seem to jive.  maybe im reading them wrong.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#67 : November 26, 2012, 12:59:53 PM

The problem right now is the tie breakers. At this point, the Bucs lose tie breakers to Seattle, NO, Dallas, and Washington.

The Bucs need to win their remaining 4 NFC games and hope Seattle loses 2 NFC games otherwise, if both teams end up w/the same record, Seattle will most likely make the playoffs based on conference record.

If the Bucs lose Sunday, but win their final 4 games, I think they're in the playoffs.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#68 : November 26, 2012, 01:15:40 PM

I predicted a 4-12 season in Schiano's first. Everything since that 4th win is cake.

these statements dont seem to jive.  maybe im reading them wrong.

consider the source, I don't understand how anyone thought this team was only going to win 4 games this year
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: That should end the playoff talk « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools