Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To all our Soldiers who are Buc fans.....Happy Thanksgiving « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: November 21, 2012, 02:29:30 PM

Your sacrifices to guard our country against evil is well appreciated.  Tough time to be away from friends and family, I know. Stay safe, keep a low profile, and return home.Hope when you come home you'll be able to watch a Buc game or two and be recognized for your duty to your county.

Thanks again - and Happy Thanksgiving from your fellow Buccaneer Fans.

Dunk-a-Neers

Second String

#1 : November 21, 2012, 02:31:33 PM

It's always nice to hear people who support the military past Veterans Day.  I know for a fact that I cannot wait until I am able to touch US soil again.  BTW Morgan, did you previously serve, and if so, what branch?

Dunk-a-Neers

Second String

#2 : November 21, 2012, 02:34:18 PM

Thanks you for your service as well.  I know currently, a lot has changed but our retired Vet's paved the way.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 21, 2012, 02:56:33 PM

Don't want to forget expats like JavaRay - Happy T-giving to you as well.  Serving your country as well, only on the capitalistic/tax payer side of the house. Hope you can find a turkey dinner over in Indonesia.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 21, 2012, 07:59:32 PM

Absolutely! Stay safe and thank you for your sacrifice. Come home soon because we all know Ray Jay needs some fans in the seats! :)

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 21, 2012, 08:06:37 PM

With all these military veteran threads you are starting, you must really be bored and missing working for a living.

Having Thanksgiving Dinner with some American friends here.   

Again, this thread should be in Pirates Cove.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 21, 2012, 09:23:31 PM

Your sacrifices to guard our country against evil is well appreciated.  Tough time to be away from friends and family, I know. Stay safe, keep a low profile, and return home.Hope when you come home you'll be able to watch a Buc game or two and be recognized for your duty to your county.

2 things:

1) I apologize for calling you a do*che on Sunday.

2) Nice thread...after graduating from the AF Academy, I served nearly 12 yrs in the AF before getting RIF'd last year due to the economy, etc...as you know, it stinks being away from your family especially at Thanksgiving and Xmas so I too say thanks to those who are currently serving overseas as well as here in the US.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 21, 2012, 10:07:59 PM

2 things:

2) Nice thread...after graduating from the AF Academy, I served nearly 12 yrs in the AF before getting RIF'd last year due to the economy, etc...as you know, it stinks being away from your family especially at Thanksgiving and Xmas so I too say thanks to those who are currently serving overseas as well as here in the US.

Actually, Morgan is only starting threads like this because he is retired military now.   He's patting himself on the back more than thanking other military.   Nothing wrong with that I guess as long as some good comes out of it as well.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 22, 2012, 07:12:54 AM

Military members are able to access this mb from overseas - and many probably aren't very happy today being away from family. You got it wrong.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 22, 2012, 07:27:03 AM

2 things:

That incident on Sunday was a misunderstanding - my fault since I mistakenly posted then escalated it.

Sorry to hear about the RIF after serving for so long.

Anyone that has been deployed sometimes might think those in the US are totally oblivious to our military members overseas.  I know we have several posters from Afghanistan. I'm hoping they know we're thinking of them and are appreciative.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 22, 2012, 07:47:12 AM

Thank you troops for serving our country. Freedom is something I am thankful for.

Although, I am not thankful for attention whores....

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#11 : November 22, 2012, 08:00:56 AM

Thank you troops for serving our country. Freedom is something I am thankful for.

Although, I am not thankful for attention whores....
Post of the day!!!

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#12 : November 22, 2012, 09:54:26 AM

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 22, 2012, 10:19:58 AM

Best to our armed forces - active and retired - Happy Thanksgiving.  Stay safe.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

GayRobot

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Starter

#14 : November 22, 2012, 11:04:13 AM

Military members are able to access this mb from overseas - and many probably aren't very happy today being away from family. You got it wrong.
Im not sure what your intentions are they might be genuine, but not every holiday has to be about us. It should be about family not a group of people who should have known what we were getting into when we joined. And especially not rub it in everyone's faces all the time. Quiet professionals. And this is coming from someone who just did some hard time in the Stan. Missed last years Tgiving and Xmas
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To all our Soldiers who are Buc fans.....Happy Thanksgiving « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools