Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS ON RECORD PACE FOR TFL IN 2012 « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: November 21, 2012, 03:33:42 PM

Tampa Bay has the league's top-ranked run defense thanks to 69 tackles for loss this season. Through 10 games, the Bucs already have more tackles for loss than they did a year ago, and are on pace to set a new team record.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8546:&Itemid=15

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 21, 2012, 04:59:33 PM

This is what I point out to all the people who say the Bucs run defense is only ranked so high because teams find it so easy to pass on them. All the TFL's tell me the run defense is pretty legit.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 21, 2012, 05:58:27 PM

This is what I point out to all the people who say the Bucs run defense is only ranked so high because teams find it so easy to pass on them. All the TFL's tell me the run defense is pretty legit.
That's  true. I think people are thinking back to a few years ago when the pass defense was ranked so high because everybody was running the ball down or throats. This is different, this run d is legit.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 21, 2012, 06:42:30 PM

Good stuff!
    I'm curious where or offense is at committing the fewest TFLs... I honestly think Blount's slow footedness, which makes him much more vulnerable to committing negative plays, is the biggest reason he is getting so little action. It's important to an offense to avoid negative plays, and Martin rarely gets caught behind the LOS...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS ON RECORD PACE FOR TFL IN 2012 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools