Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Drive of the Week: Bucs best Panthers in OT « previous next »
Page: 1

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

: November 20, 2012, 05:20:40 PM

The Buccaneers executed an 8-play, 80-yard scoring drive in overtime vs. the Panthers to continue their remarkable turnaround. Brian Baldinger breaks down the game-winning drive.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-drive-of-the-week/0ap2000000098344/Drive-of-the-Week-Bucs-best-Panthers-in-OT

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 20, 2012, 06:51:44 PM

It was a thing of beauty.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#2 : November 20, 2012, 07:23:20 PM

Good breakdown

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 20, 2012, 09:41:22 PM

righteous

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

NovaBuc

Starter

#4 : November 20, 2012, 11:51:32 PM

How awesome was it to see them celebrate that touchdown. Love seeing Clark start to throw up the number one sign even before he gets up and seeing the rest of the team running over to mob him lead by Jackson and Williams. Just pure joy there you don't often see in the pros.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#5 : November 21, 2012, 12:01:19 AM

How awesome was it to see them celebrate that touchdown. Love seeing Clark start to throw up the number one sign even before he gets up and seeing the rest of the team running over to mob him lead by Jackson and Williams. Just pure joy there you don't often see in the pros.

It is hard to believe that the situation was the first in Clark's career. When he said that was his first game winner I was floored.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy and I hope that we use him more because he is always open it seems.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 21, 2012, 12:43:57 AM

It is hard to believe that the situation was the first in Clark's career. When he said that was his first game winner I was floored.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy and I hope that we use him more because he is always open it seems.

Mw an vj pull a ton of coverage. Dallas is slow by NFL terms, so betting DB's might give him space thinking they can make it up.

Since he can catch well, and has general NFL experiance, he's still deadly.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 21, 2012, 01:31:40 AM

Mw an vj pull a ton of coverage. Dallas is slow by NFL terms, so betting DB's might give him space thinking they can make it up.

Since he can catch well, and has general NFL experiance, he's still deadly.
A pass rusher, a corner, and a play maker at tight end and its over!

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 21, 2012, 06:23:48 AM

It was cool to see Stocker and the O-line hitting their blocks....those guys are playing well even though they're not getting much attention.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 21, 2012, 04:48:29 PM

It was cool to see Stocker and the O-line hitting their blocks....those guys are playing well even though they're not getting much attention.

+1 Good to see Luke making an impact as a blocker.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Drive of the Week: Bucs best Panthers in OT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools