Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: On this Thanksgiving Eve.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Hate

Hall of Famer
: November 21, 2012, 10:31:51 PM

i'm thankful for good health, good family, and good friends. For Vjax, the Muscle Hamster and a rejuvenated Free5. For a Coach that demands 'Toes on the Line'. For a top 10 offense, something Buc Fans have only dreamt about. And for playoff hopes in late November.

Amen!!

-------------------------------------------------------

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : November 21, 2012, 10:33:54 PM

I'm still thankful for The Superbowl in 2002.

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 21, 2012, 10:53:48 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow posters.

You must be accountable for your actions!

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#3 : November 22, 2012, 02:00:43 AM

I'm still thankful for The Superbowl in 2002.

and Luke Weakly!

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#4 : November 22, 2012, 02:01:08 AM

i'm thankful for good health, good family, and good friends. For Vjax, the Muscle Hamster and a rejuvenated Free5. For a Coach that demands 'Toes on the Line'. For a top 10 offense, something Buc Fans have only dreamt about. And for playoff hopes in late November.

Amen!!

+1

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 22, 2012, 07:59:44 AM

Im thankful for family, freedom, football, weed, money, skrippas, basketball, beer, bombay gin, Glock's , Pollo Tropical, getting trippy, and cell phones

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 22, 2012, 08:30:00 AM

And Redfish

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

benir0

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 22, 2012, 09:53:47 AM

I'm thankful for health and prosperity.

And football season.  I'm thankful for a Thanksgiving game WITHOUT Dallas or Detroit in it.

I'm thankful for all the fun and excitement this team has brought so far this year, and I'm looking forward to watching them in the future!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 22, 2012, 09:56:46 AM

To all - have a great day - Happy Thanksgiving

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Hate

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 22, 2012, 01:48:22 PM

And thankful for PR..... for bringing us all together. Well, most of us!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Madman

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 22, 2012, 01:55:10 PM

Im thankful for family, freedom, football, weed, money, skrippas, basketball, beer, bombay gin, Glock's , Pollo Tropical, getting trippy, and cell phones

Lol. Damn good list!

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#11 : November 22, 2012, 01:58:41 PM

Amen!!

+1 Never thought we'd be saying top-10 offense or playoff hopes in November this soon. Probably the most exciting time to Bucs fan in a few years.

#12 : November 22, 2012, 02:23:04 PM

louis vuitton handbags As well as plenty of posts concerning how to care for your pet, we also have one-way links for excellent pet retailers online. They provide superior pet items for that minor angel that you simply just built component of your family members. Whether or not you will be needing a specific sort of food or an additional compact leash on your new Pomeranian, it is easy to seek out pet materials online.

www.cheapuggbootsmart.com Remember that it's personally observed that her backpack is simply not just a very uncomplicated travelling bag nonetheless it is yet another distributors for that newest way, circumstance moreover high-quality. Similarly exact work is unquestionably performed out just by a two of manufacturer title shoes and boots, specially those that are females high heel sandals. For your personal females, elegance and vogue, this pair the relationship is essential to create guaranteed you go after.

louis vuitton purses A distressing childbirth, if it happens will never be along with you indefinitely. When it can be in excess of, you should have a beautiful infant of one's own to demonstrate to your attempts. Possessing spousal assist throughout childbirth will help in addition to understanding peace and soreness administration techniques.

louis vuitton purses A pay a take a look at to or two in the Mentor Outlet Shops will definitely make the journey time price it. In correct right here, you may make a choice from the earlier collections that you have very long desired to buy. You simply will require to examine the solution you look for out in almost any shelf or pile available.

louis vuitton  outlet The great point concerning the Schwinn product is it allows you to simply look at your kid as they rides on it. It is a child-friendly model which is additional secure and contains superior stability. Alternatively, you may as well manual your son or daughter as he or she learns to phase about the pedals and learns ways to make the wheels convert.

#13 : November 22, 2012, 02:23:35 PM

www.louisvuittonbagsukmall.co.uk Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolore Black Compact Ring Agenda Deal with Notepad Green R21057 $118.00 Agenda, deal with book or notepad refills obtainable individually. This small agenda protect in Monogram leather can be used to be a calendar, notepad or address e-book and slips quickly right into a handbag. - Discreetly embossed Monogram multicolore leather - Push stud closure.

www.louisvuittonbagsukmall.co.uk After we arrived they gave him steroids and my son soon showed indications of improvement. We followed up with our pediatrician and had blood get the job done done which confirmed peanut reaction off the charts (together with wheat, eggs, and soy) We now carry an epi Jr pen in all places we go. I then stopped breastfeeding since he would breakout.

www.uggsukwebsite.co.uk Totes can possibly make or split an outfit. Gals who're into totes know this actuality and therefore are genuinely a great deal thorough in selecting up the bag which could suit their outfits. When you are any individual who's significantly into trend, you almost certainly possess the experiencing of lusting around beautiful traits of totes.

louis vuitton purses I have witnessed this so many occasions and I have been responsible of letting this to take place in my own company. You can get so thrilled concerning the new buyers and carrying out the get the job done which you love with them, you neglect all about retaining the marketing "mantra" heading to catch the attention of new suitable clients. This typical error will stop your online business from going on the next stage of success..

uggs sale Rather than purchasing and advertising actual shares or inventory indexes, you could, to get a portion on the charge, trade legal rights to buy and market individuals shares or stock indexes at precise price levels inside a specified time period about two many years in to the future. This form of leveraged trading permits for a lot larger gains and also runs the risk of far increased losses than regular stock shelling out. It is actually hence very important to follow watchful strategies that restrict chance even though optimizing revenue..

#14 : November 22, 2012, 02:24:08 PM

louis vuitton  outlet It a good concept to possess some samples and excess purses on hand to the bash. These may be purchased by your friends and taken dwelling proper absent. Too, to maintain your expenditure small particularly in the start have some purses as samples only. Shopping for discount cosmetics products and solutions can be achieved on the web at any time. More and more organizations which have been going stay online daily and as a result the opposition for pricing is fairly tough. A great deal of enough time persons are inclined to shop around for your very best prices they will discover, and so they often come across them from the most obscure spots.

louis vuitton outlet Obviously, these examples are essential points for themselves. You can find lots of distinct motion pictures to view on line if you don't what to choose puzzled the primary observe. For instance, no drama, trailer, comedy and romance, way too. So an inexpensive plasma Television set is usually around $600 or significantly less. There commonly not suitable for tiny spaces just like a kitchen. 2nd, Plasma TVs will reflect room light far more so then other TVs.

uggs outlet store I battle to maintain in mind the final matter I obtained or made available on the net internet site. That's even just just before the alterations to your opinions process and listing expenditures that has resulted in a lot of outrage through the web pages men and women. The opinions procedure is altered in order to avoid terrible feedback at present becoming left by Vendor for consumers.

louis vuitton purses Flat casual espadrilles have become very common and are the new fad. On the other hand, there are numerous individuals who even choose carrying heeled sandals. For them, the top option could be the wedge espadrille footwear. It's also possible to verify on the web for that latest Juicy Couture purses. For your on line purchases you are able to commit employing PayPal, the crucial element credit cards, and even by financial institution transfers. To generally be to the protected and audio facet you've got to cope with a certified retail store to make sure that it is possible to stay away from the threat of surrendering your really difficult-earned income to rogue traders..

uggs boots outlet store Scuba diving watches are all those watches which were developed particularly for scuba divers to use while paying time underwater. They provide precious information to the diver and are generally even used being a dive computer backup. Dive watches are actually all-around for several years.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: On this Thanksgiving Eve.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools