Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What A D*** « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : November 22, 2012, 07:09:09 AM

Obliviously he hates this team with a passion

No he doesn't. He's just not a homer ready to crown us after some wins.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 22, 2012, 07:35:51 AM

Obliviously he hates this team with a passion

No he doesn't. He's just not a homer ready to crown us after some wins.
But being a Homer you damn sure better have faith that your team could easily win this just as much as the other. The homer clique is stupid. I will always believe the Buc's have a fighting chance...why you say? Because this is Football and on any Given Sunday WE can Win and WE are expected to win....So homer that...OBD

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 22, 2012, 07:49:09 AM

Wreckship, besides the Broncos what upper echelon team have the falcons beat??
doesn't matter, they Are an upper echelon team. The title of his article is "bucs need signature win to prove themselves. He's an ass but according to his theory, he's a correct ass.
but to answer your question, the Saints.

We will CRUSH the falcons Sunday! Mark my word...

Marked! Cannons shall be fired

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#18 : November 22, 2012, 07:49:34 AM

Jones' job is columnist/journalist. Not Buccaneer fan/homer/cheerleader.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 22, 2012, 08:37:51 AM

Wreckship, besides the Broncos what upper echelon team have the falcons beat??
doesn't matter, they Are an upper echelon team. The title of his article is "bucs need signature win to prove themselves. He's an ass but according to his theory, he's a correct ass.
but to answer your question, the Saints.

Wrong.............the Saints handed the fowlgoons their only loss this year. Hopefully the Bucs make it two.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 22, 2012, 09:24:50 AM

and who is considering the Saints an upper echelon team this year?  A dangerous offensive team - you bet.  And upper echelon football team - hmmm their record won't support that at this point in time.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 22, 2012, 09:34:06 AM

Have the Bucs beat a playoff team this year? Did I miss something? What's his agenda, to state a fact? I think the Falcons are overrated as well, we should beat them at home with them missing two of their best players. Until we actually beat a playoff team there will be this argument, hell until we actually make the playoffs we will be the good young team that just isn't ready to contend.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 22, 2012, 09:38:14 AM

"...bucs need signature win to prove themselves"

Not a big fan of the article, but I do agree w/the premise.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#23 : November 22, 2012, 09:41:29 AM

With the exception of the 49'ers who's upper echelon in the NFC?  Maybe the Bears.  I may say the Packers, but look who they lost too as well.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 22, 2012, 09:46:33 AM

With the exception of the 49'ers who's upper echelon in the NFC?  Maybe the Bears.  I may say the Packers, but look who they lost too as well.

When I think of "upper echelon" in the NFC, I think 49ers, Falcons, and Pack. W/a win Sunday night, I think the Giants can sneak back into that category as well.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 22, 2012, 09:49:54 AM

upper echelon to me would be the top 1/4 of the league.  now one can look at records, or look at power rankings at their own discretion/preference

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#26 : November 22, 2012, 09:51:03 AM

Who have the Falcon' s beat to make them upper echelon?  They have the same weak schedule as Tampa.  Once again I agree on 49'ers and Packers.  Have you seen the Giants play lately?   They barely beat Tampa.  My point is there is no top 5 upper echelon in the NFC.  The article is based on a false premise.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#27 : November 22, 2012, 09:55:08 AM

The thing about the Giants though is that they are always a second half of the season team.  Don't count them out.

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#28 : November 22, 2012, 09:56:26 AM

The Bucs could be undefeated at this point and STILL would not have beaten an elite team.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#29 : November 22, 2012, 09:57:34 AM

The thing about the Giants though is that they are always a second half of the season team.  Don't count them out.

Not counting them out, but not upper echelon right now.  The article is illogically based.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What A D*** « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools