Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eddie George picks the Bucs as a LOCK to win this weekend « previous next »
Page: 1

BucNative

Starter

: November 22, 2012, 12:37:02 AM

This article is actually about banning PAT's in the game but watch the video at the top of the screen to see the experts pics for this weeks locks to win

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--direct-snap--nfl-should-eliminate-pat-kicks-212235294.html

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 22, 2012, 01:27:32 AM

I really really want this one. The Falcons are one of the best teams in the league. If we beat them this weekend, we will be legitimized and probably considered one of the best in the league as well. As it stands, we are "improving". If we beat ATL, we'll go from "improving" to "one of the best in the league".

benir0

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 22, 2012, 09:59:16 AM

I wouldn't say that this win alone would make us one of the best, but I really want this one as well.  A win and we have a reasonable path to the playoffs, a loss and that path become a lot more murky.  Plus, I hate the Falcons and I want to send a message that we are going to push them for the division.  If not this year, then next.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#3 : November 22, 2012, 10:01:42 AM

I wouldn't say that this win alone would make us one of the best, but I really want this one as well.  A win and we have a reasonable path to the playoffs, a loss and that path become a lot more murky.  Plus, I hate the Falcons and I want to send a message that we are going to push them for the division.  If not this year, then next.

Agreed. 

buchead

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 22, 2012, 10:13:46 AM

Man we are becoming a trendy pick for this game. I hate when I think I've picked a underdog surprise pick and it becomes the popular pick. It was the same way with the saints falcons game. Everybody started leaning towards the saints by Sunday.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 22, 2012, 12:10:20 PM

I wouldn't say that this win alone would make us one of the best

If we beat one of the best teams.. then that put us up there with 'em.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 22, 2012, 12:49:28 PM

Look at it this way....

We nearly beat the falcons both times in 2010.

Beat them once in 2011 in that awful **CENSORED**heap of a season...

I think we can seriously win this year. If we could do it last year....we can do it again.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 22, 2012, 08:39:06 PM

I think if JJ is out, Tampa has this one easy. Either Freeman and Co destroy them, or it will be close. Even though it might be close, and freeman does excel in comebacks, being close on the scoreboard against the falcons isn't good.

If they can slap some points on the falcons in the first half, it would force Ryan into throwing for more yardage, thus allowing for Ryan to throw his normal stupid ints. I can see this game ending like the Chargers game imo.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eddie George picks the Bucs as a LOCK to win this weekend « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools