Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Preston Parker « previous next »
Page: 1

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

: November 22, 2012, 01:58:35 AM

Maybe I am the only one but I miss this guy. Though towards the end he had problems with bobbles, he could get us good field position in the return game.

We are solid at WR but the return game has fallen greatly, as Parrish is done! I wish they would sign Parker back and give him another shot.

Hopefully he would have learned a lesson.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 22, 2012, 02:17:03 AM

Not a fan in the return game but I think he's a better 3rd WR than Underwood

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 22, 2012, 04:09:57 AM

What games have you been watching? Underwood has been nothing but beast (for a 3rd string) since he was brought back.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 22, 2012, 07:52:23 AM

What games have you been watching? Underwood has been nothing but beast (for a 3rd string) since he was brought back.

Although I disagree with the "beast" notion. (I guess thats subjective..) He has been solid, and I cant say I miss Parker.

Now will this new guy we signed from the Giants be an upgrade over Parker..? Thats the real question

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 22, 2012, 09:16:40 AM

are we talking 5 yard outs/ins?  if so, no one is better than parker.  if you are talking any other route in the tree or returning, i dont miss the guy a bit.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 22, 2012, 09:41:23 AM

I wouldn't trade Preston for Underwood , so it's a non issue.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 22, 2012, 12:11:47 PM

My impression is Parker was basically a one-trick pony in the slot, as GameTime alluded to. Schiano wants WR's who are totally interchangeable, which can create more favorable matchups. Underwood is a legit threat inside or outside, as is Jackson, and Williams... And Parker was OK at best as a returner, but inexplicably caught fumbleitis. I kinda liked him too, but apparently he wasn't getting all his responsibilities straight in Sullivan's offensive system...

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 22, 2012, 12:14:48 PM

Much happier with Underwood.  Dont miss Parker at all, especially his fumbling

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 22, 2012, 12:25:37 PM

Parker sucks.

sandogbuc

Second String

#9 : November 22, 2012, 12:48:28 PM

I liked Parker but but he fumbled too much to be a reliable returner and Underwood, who can play multiple receiver positions has out performed him as a 3rd WR.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Preston Parker « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools